the wife's new shoes!

w6ish

several years ago i bought myself a pair of black "sherbert" sandals from pierre silber. they were size 12 and came with a 6 inch heel, not stiletto but not chunky, wonderfully inbetween, and a 2 inch platform. the black leather vamp was low cut and the ankle straps thick and secure. i wore those shoes into the ground! they were my number one pair as i could go for hours wearing them and usually got positive comments whenever i wore them. so i had a lot of fun with them for the 4 summers i had them. unfortunately i wore them out and had to replace them. finding a place that still sells them wasn't easy but it was done, the vendor had to go to sunset strip shoes to have them made! so i thought why not order the wife a pair! they arrived last week. they are some awesomely sexy shoes on me but they are way more sexy on her! she put them on for the first time yesterday and we took in the local wine and food show. my wife is a great goddess of a woman, tall and atheletic, strong arms and legs, huge breasts and long legs! she has these wonderfully thick calves that when in heels, look incredibly powerful. before i met her she wasn't much into high heels, just that standard issue stuff no higher than 3 inches. but after we got together i introduced her to 6 inch heels and higher, i bought her a few pairs of 7.5 inch heels which she wears to fetish events that we attend. of course it took her some time to get use to wearing heels that high but she's a pro at it now. so yesterday she didn't need any time getting use to the 6 inch heel on the brand new sherberts. she wore them with a black mini dress and fish nets! what a show stopper, attention getter and total and complete eye candy! i told her she was wearing the highest heels in the city! which was definitely the case yesterday afternoon at the wine and food show. we went during the afternoon as we knew the place would be jammed at night and impossible to move around. yesterday afternoon was great, not packed but very busy. i wore some very conservative clothes, simple black leather jacket and some plain old dopey and very ugly guy shoes. i thought i better let her go with the heels and i'd stick with the flats. she walked into the convention centre and was oblivious to all the people, men and women, staring at her and especially her beautiful shoes. of course the men were staring and that was typical. she's a beautiful woman and men stare at her all the time. but what i was paying attention to was the women. some of the women looked at her shoes and said oh my god!! others looked at them and said i love her shoes!! it was the negative looks that surprised me! some of the women in there looked at her and i could see their eye brows scrunched together and this look of total disgust on their faces. then i looked at those women and thought well yes, you are a big old washed up fat slob of a frumpy woman who looks like she's smoked herself half to death! your good looking party days are way way in the past. being sexy, well that ship has sailed! my wife and are in our early 40's and we work at taking care of ourselves. anyway, what an afternoon! i was absolutely amazed at what kind of attention those shoes brought my old lady. young and old, they would stand there and stare, or nudge their lady friends and point. so i told my wife, you have to get a few more mini dresses, a few more fishnets and we're going to get a lot more mileage from those sexy sherberts! mine are still in the box, yet to be worn! and i'm left wondering... why didn't i buy her a pair of these shoes 4 years ago when i bought myself a pair?!!! what was i thinking? ah well. better late than never!

Guest Loveshiheels

Good to a have wife thats likes wearing very high heels. Can we have some photos of your wife wearing her high heels.

i took the wife out yesterday for a walk through the art gallery. she wore her very sexy sherberts for that outing, her second time wearing them. the usual fun and games resulted, and i took a dozen pictures for my own collection. she has some fabulous legs and i like her to show them off with mini dresses. yesterday she wore all black and looked great. she wore her 6 inch heels for the entire outing which included a stop at a busy grocery store and a short walk down the main street. i loved every minute of it, watching her walk through the gallery's large rooms, down the streets and through the grocery. i felt a bit of envy all the while, that she could wear such exotic shoes and not be bothered at all, in anyway. while i have made many outings in the past wearing heels 6 inches and higher, there has always been the butterflies that go with, and a bit of fear. for her its completely natural.