Favorite Brands?

HappyFeat

I was wondering what people's favorite brands of shoes are. Since this question can't really be set up in a traditional poll format because of the wide variety of tastes and styles, not to mention brands, just copy and paste the following questions. 1. What is your favorite brand? 2. Why is it your favorite brand? 3. Where do you most often buy it? 4. What is the typical price range?

Style is built from the ground up!

1. What is your favorite brand? BAKERS, Steve Maden, Delicious, MUDD, Bongo, Italian Heels, and all others. Depends on what catches my eye. 2. Why is it your fvorite brand? They seem to be true to size and I love the styles. 3. Where do you most often buy it? Everywhere 4. What is the typical price range? I'm sorta middle class from 9.99 on sale to 70.00 or 80.00

real men wear heels

1. What is your favorite brand? Judging by the number I have, it must be Pleaser. 2. Why is it your favorite brand? They are made in my size, have many attractive styles, are generally comfortable, and reasonably priced. 3. Where do you most often buy it? Internet - Various sites. Takes a whole day to go to stores that have a range of styles and sizes, and internet is easy if you are sure of the fit, etc. 4. What is the typical price range? $20 to $40 for shoes, $40 to $80 for boots.

1. What is your favorite brand?

there is no favorite for me. Here are just a few I like: Gabor, Paul Green, Stuart Weiztmann

2. Why is it your favorite brand?

They offer shoes in my size and in styles I really like

3. Where do you most often buy it?

local stores cause I have to try them on

4. What is the typical price range?

ummh, everything between nothing and a little bit to much (0-200 Euro)

Note: I am from Germany, womenshoes (I hate this word, for me everything I can put on my feet and has a sole is just a shoe) in my size (44 EU; 9,5 UK) are rare and hard to find in stores. I bought my first pair of boots in special shop for women oversized shoes ( http://www.schuh-sauer.de for more information) and they were really expensive.

1. My faves are all from Payless. I even have one pair that's about 23 years old. At this age the glue is giving up in spots so they're not suitable for outside wear. 2. The sizing of their shoes is fairly consistent, depending on the style of shoe I can wear 10M, 10W, or 11M. The difference has to do with the heel height and whether the shoe is closed or open. 3. I have reached the point where I will try the shoe on in the store so that way I don't have to worry about returns. 4. Their new designer names are pushing the prices up near $30US but they have a lot of sales for $5, $7 and $9. I don't wear them out, I just get them for the look and feel as I wear them around the house.

1. What is your favorite brand? Based on what I have in the closet: Nine West and Bakers and Franco Sarto. 2. Why is it your favorite brand? Bakers sells girly shoes. Nine West and Franco Sarto have great shoes that are classy and a reasonable value. I have many comfortable high heel shoes from both brands. My normal work shoes are low heels from Franco Sarto 3. Where do you most often buy it? Local stores. I love to try them on and get suggestions from sales people. 4. What is the typical price range?