Seeking an Answer: Nine West/Bandolino

HappyFeat

I have had a major curiosity about the relationship between Nine West and Bandolino. Maybe someone here could answer it for me. I know they are the same company, but which band is higher end? Are both brands marketed to the same demographic? Are their other brands within the same company? If anybody could help fill in the blanks, it would be much appreciated.

Style is built from the ground up!

Here is a list of the brands managed by the Jones Apparel Group.

Here also is a link to their site: http://www.jny.com/brand.jsp?event=brands

AK Anne Klein

Bandolino

Circa Joan & David

Easy Spirit

Enzo Angiolini

Gloria Vanderbilt

Joan & David

Jones New York

Judith Jack

Mootsie Tootsies

Napier

Nine & Company

Nine West

Pappagallo

Sam & Libby

Westies

It would be interesting to learn how many factories they own and which factories produce which brands. (I bet they "out-source" a great deal of their production to generic shoe manufacturers who make shoes for many different companies that just put their label on them.)

It would be interesting to learn how many factories they own and which factories produce which brands. (I bet they "out-source" a great deal of their production to generic shoe manufacturers who make shoes for many different companies that just put their label on them.)

This is a very good point. It may be worth exploring, so if there is anybody else who has knowledge about what companies produce which brands, that would be interesting to know.

Style is built from the ground up!