Quality on Ballet heels

ballen

I've had several pairs that have held up pretty well. Just like any pair of ballet heels you need to be very carefull how you walk in them. The heel doesnt take alot of stress when bent toward the rest of the foot and can break. Take your time and make sure you stretch your ankle quite a bit before trying to walk in them. Other then that, the devious boots are decent for the price. I like the material/look of my qualifetish boots, but even at 3-4x the price they are not as stable for walking as the Devious boots. LSB boots are a little more blocky, but were built a little stronger for walking.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Got my ballets today :unsure: tried them on and i actually managed to walk a few steps :boxing: but i was wondering one thig, my toes doesnt reach the bottom of the shoe, but the back of my feet reach the back of the shoe 8) (bad english) is it supposed to be like that?

ballen: Thats not a bad thing, it means the boot is using your foot to support most of your weight VS putting all your weight on the tips of your toes. Feel free to put some material/padding to fill in the space so the end of the boot doesnt fold a little. Might need to experiment with diferent stuff to balance out out much pressure you're toes are being forced to take.

(formerly known as "JimC")

the real problem is: none of them are really made for walking 8). it seams to me that the quality of all shoes of this kind - no matter lsb, devious, punitive shoes is quite reasonable although some are better to walk and some less (not even depending of the size/fitting). so take care for your feet (padding!!!!) if you really walk in those and enjoy if its yours!