Wearing your sexy heels on a night out....

loves heels

I wondered what was the best bit of the evening out in heels is for everyone.....for me I love tightening the ankle straps on my high heels knowing i am about to step outside in them shortly for a quick cab ride.... I love the feel of my high heeled sandals on the pavement, wearing them at home is all fine and well but is wonderful to feel my stilettos click clacking on stone plus the breeze on my ankles and feet. there is an extra pleasure in the interaction and compliments or otherwise w others..... I also enjoy the chance to compare shoes with others and moan about how my 'feet are killing'!

quite a variety of unique experiences, each different but a powerful effect in their own way and would be hard to pick favourites id say.... there is a thread going on in the girls section on how heels give them the feeling of power. The examples you used give some excellent alternate feelings whether for xdress reasons or not 8) nl

I'll try and explain this as best I can, there's a way a sexy woman who is used to wearing spiky heels deals with her ankles and feet hurting after a while, we all know the feeling! this usually happens after she has been sitting down or is putting her heels on again, it's a kind of ok girl let get on with it attitude, my feet are killing but i;m determined to look good and not show it. Sure enought she struts and wiggles all the more I have seen Victoria Beckham do this, a couple of models at a recent trade show plus Morgan Brittany in Dallas. Fantastically sexy! cheers Samantha

• 6 months later...

i love looking at my high heels in the reflection in shop front windows while i'm walking down the street! or if i'm waiting for the bus, i'll walk around a bit and watch my 6 inch heels in the window reflection. that and watching girls/women stare at my footwear!

I love the feeling of opening my shoe closet and selecting the lucky pair that I will be wearing that day. I have over 200 pairs and love them all. Some are for inside and some for outdoors. I can't wait for the snow to melt so that the wife and I can walk through our trail in the woods with my 4 inch pumps. I wear heels at home all the time and whn I drive. Walk tall Bernheels

• 4 weeks later...

i have mixed feeling.... the fear of someone seeing me in heels and making sly remarks about them or laugh at them and then the confidence gain when that doesn't happen and making me more confident with myself and walking even more proudly and wanting to show off my heels more.... and the cycle starts again (that the fear of the next person .............etc )

yeah, i know, people have asked me the same, always answer , truly, its no problem, natural to me, not something needs to be learned. Know your limitations and njoy. Complemented on my hair (tiger colours) and nails (choice of 20 colours) frequently...Owner of the restaurant we go to asked how long i'd been crossdressing, not in a neg way, he'd tried nails but couldnt hack it.. but fat with a beard doesnt help him... Njoyed flaunting my brown 4 1/2" stiletto shoeboots in there, soulmate and i were taken for musicians when when we went outside for a ciggy !! Oh the answer to how long.... is 35 years (at least for heels) onwards and upwards... !!

I love it when a woman asks me how I can walk in heels that high. Coming from a woman that is the ultimate compliment.

Derf...

I have received that comment from more than one woman, and they always compliment me on the high heels themselves.

I love the freedom, the excitement, the rush, and the feeling of trying to set a fashion presidense. ;)

• 8 months later...
I'm very fortunate I live about 45 minutes from Hollywood and I go out at least ounce a month and stay out very late. If I tried going out more than that it starts to get expensive. Hollywood has a some clubs that are very TG friendly. Happy New Year Everybody!