Heeling in the Digital Age

JeffB

I mentioned this in passing on another thread, but I think this bears some discussion. In this age of camera and video phones in the hands of everyone from teenagers to senior citizens, does anyone wonder about being unknowingly filmed while out and about in heels (or for the more daring among us, heels and a skirt) and then winding up on YouTube without your knowledge for all the world to see? For some, it's no big deal, but to others, it could make for quite a considerable concern, especially for those just out of the closet or wanting to maintain their anominity. I'd be interested in knowing what everyone here thinks about this issue. Is it a issue, or much ado about nothing? Please chime in with your thoughts.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Non-consensual picture taking can be quite a pain in the ass, but I don't care either. I aint paranoid about keeping my heels, or leather, or anything in the closet. I'm out loud and proud, and roaming about! 8). And if someone tries to stalk me or take photos in a very annoying manner- then sorry guys! I ain't gonna get to know ya- vaffanculo! [that was about paparazzi, not you of course :D]

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I would be disappointed if no one took pics of me and my heels. I see quite a few people pointing there cell phone cameras in my direction.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I mentioned this in passing on another thread, but I think this bears some discussion. In this age of camera and video phones in the hands of everyone from teenagers to senior citizens, does anyone wonder about being unknowingly filmed while out and about in heels (or for the more daring among us, heels and a skirt) and then winding up on YouTube without your knowledge for all the world to see? For some, it's no big deal, but to others, it could make for quite a considerable concern, especially for those just out of the closet or wanting to maintain their anominity. I'd be interested in knowing what everyone here thinks about this issue. Is it a issue, or much ado about nothing? Please chime in with your thoughts.

If I was filmed out and about in heels and it wound up on YouTube I would 1) not be pleased and 2) wonder about the person filming and posting it. Why?? I think some people I work with wouldn't care. But I would be fired more than likely. Having said that it is still me, I like to heel and would continue. I usually get more comments about my tattoos than my heels. Actually both draw attention to me but the tattoos get the attention.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! Speaking for myself, as far as I know, I haven't been filmed or had anyone snap pics of me, as far as I know. I probably would be annoyed if someone did that and I didn't know, however, if someone asked to take a pic of me, I might well agree, but that's just me. However, no one's been that interested to take my picture. At least not yet.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

well if they put your picture on youtube or flicker or webshots or wherever and you find it you can contact the website to take the picture off because it is your intellectual property, their copyright but its of you so you do still have a say in how and where they use it, if they indeed use it at all....