Hello Hello!

Just wanted to say hi. It was suggested that I join the forum, since I am a very firm believer that everyone should have at least one pair of high heels in their closet. In my case, I have wayyyy too many pairs (but there's no such things as too many, no?) I hope to engage in conversation and, if possible, sell/trade a few shoes periodically. Be well! Dante Posh!

Hi and welcome! :unsure:

Just wanted to say hi. It was suggested that I join the forum, since I am a very firm believer that everyone should have at least one pair of high heels in their closet. In my case, I have wayyyy too many pairs (but there's no such things as too many, no?)

Totally agree with you! 8)

Just wanted to say hi. It was suggested that I join the forum, since I am a very firm believer that everyone should have at least one pair of high heels in their closet. In my case, I have wayyyy too many pairs (but there's no such things as too many, no?)

I hope to engage in conversation and, if possible, sell/trade a few shoes periodically.

Be well!

Dante Posh!

Hi Danteposh,

Welcome to this site, I agree totally with you everybody should have a pair of HH's and if they don't have some, they should give it a try. It is nice to wear HH.

Lets hope we can maybe o some trading, you never know.

8)

FL

FoxyLady

glad that you enjoyed the clips! 8)

xx

Hi and welcome! :boxing:

Totally agree with you! 8)

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with this said opinion. ;)

Very nice to know this is the case. ;)

Hi Danteposh,

Welcome to this site, I agree totally with you everybody should have a pair of HH's and if they don't have some, they should give it a try. It is nice to wear HH.

Lets hope we can maybe o some trading, you never know.

:unsure:

FL

Thanks for the warm welcome FoxyLady! :D

xx

glad that you enjoyed the clips! :unsure:

xx

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with this said opinion. :boxing:

Very nice to know this is the case. 8)

Thanks for the warm welcome FoxyLady! ;)

xx

You're more than welcome, hope we'll have some chat later...

8)

FL

FoxyLady