Hi! I'm a new member here, From Singapore

Hi.. I'm a guy, from Singapore, and I have actually been wearing heels for about 1-2 years now. Like many I guess, I've kinda had a love for high heels since young, but had not had the chance to wear any yet, till one day. It started on my 21st birthday and somehow my girlfriend started a dare , daring me to wear a pair of heels out on my birthday and from then on.. I've been wearing them on and off, in public a few times too :unsure: I've actually started a few posts on some Singapore forums, but haven't got many positive responses yet so far, hm.. guess it's still kinda new and unacceptable in an Asian society 8)

Hi carbonara I was in Singapore some years ago and was astonished how many of the beautiful girls there that wore heels. Maybe not not highest heels but since most people in S are smaller that Europeans/Americans their feet are also smaller and than the heels are lower, basic math actually. I hope to get back someday, your climate is great I think. Anyway, very welcome to the forum. 8)

Hi carbonara

I was in Singapore some years ago and was astonished how many of the beautiful girls there that wore heels. Maybe not not highest heels but since most people in S are smaller that Europeans/Americans their feet are also smaller and than the heels are lower, basic math actually.

I hope to get back someday, your climate is great I think.

Anyway, very welcome to the forum. :unsure:

Hm.. yup, many girls wear heels, but there are even more who kinda like, hate them, mostly flats and those flip flops all around, highest heels that most shops carry are prob 3 inches i guess, with the average shoe size of 7/8.

Though, once in a while u can see some in 4+, those are a rare sight, and usually great lookers 8)