UK Shoe Shops Respond to Floods................!!!!!

pussyinboots

Dateline: UK.....26th July 2007....'UK Flooding Prompts High Street Response'...............(.....from our frontline reporter .....somewhere in Central England.....)

"........reports are coming in that shoe shops ALL OVER England are rapidly running out of stock of stiletto heeled 'Water-Slides' .........(OMG...did I REALLY say that :smile::wavey: ????!!!!)......these shoes.....specially adapted for the appalling Summer weather being experienced in the UK - were rushed into the shops at the beginning of the week...and are now rapidly selling out ( or...'flooding' out of the doors' (OUCH!!)........"

Posted Image

....(I just couldn't resist this.....)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

There was a thread about those here, a week or two back.

Still wierd though.

Yo're right. Sorry to have wasted your time.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

If these are real and not something made in photoshop. I would like to know where to buy them, think they will be funny to take to RISC, (Rubber International Summer Camp) to use in the pool there.

If these are real and not something made in photoshop.

I would like to know where to buy them, think they will be funny to take to RISC, (Rubber International Summer Camp) to use in the pool there.

They ARE real - but no-one seems to be able to find out where to buy them. The nearest I have got - is an entry on the Manolo 'shoe blogs' website which refers to the designer being a New Zealand girl who designed them for female Scuba Divers:

http://shoeblogs.com/

As far as a retail outlet is concerned though - no-one knows....................

Dateline: UK.....26th July 2007....'UK Flooding Prompts High Street Response'...............(.....from our frontline reporter .....somewhere in Central England.....)

"........reports are coming in that shoe shops ALL OVER England are rapidly running out of stock of stiletto heeled 'Water-Slides' .........(OMG...did I REALLY say that 8):unsure: ????!!!!)......these shoes.....specially adapted for the appalling Summer weather being experienced in the UK - were rushed into the shops at the beginning of the week...and are now rapidly selling out ( or...'flooding' out of the doors' (OUCH!!)........"

Posted Image

....(I just couldn't resist this.....)

Great Going! Looks like just the thing for James Bond's girls - as well as anyone else who insists on the latest underwater fashion. :boxing: Also, I noticed the boxes were imprinted "High Tide". Is that the mfgr. or the style?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels