Ever seen these

heelsnhose77

Mmhh maybe you could achieve that effect yourself, with self made inserts into men's larger size cowboy boots? Or by somehow "fixing" a pair of high heel shoes inside of a boot? This should of course be made carefully for the final assembly to be sturdy and stable, or I could see this as an easy ankle breaker :smile:

I know exactly how to make them and they might be on of the products I'm thinking of doing when I get the workshop up and running.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thanx for all your replies. The StandTaller website was interesting however they have taken a normal men shoe and built the heel up and in a wedge but it seems that the is nothing holding your foot in the shoe so it is almost like a mule effect. Don't know if I like that cause I don't like mules. They keep slipping off. Keep looking and post if you find anything interesting. I know I'm looking.

Thanx for all your replies.

The StandTaller website was interesting however they have taken a normal men shoe and built the heel up and in a wedge but it seems that the is nothing holding your foot in the shoe so it is almost like a mule effect.

Don't know if I like that cause I don't like mules. They keep slipping off.

Keep looking and post if you find anything interesting. I know I'm looking.

I have never tried on any of these shoes. This company has been in business since 1939 and I have read many good reviews of them over the years.

I believe the elevator shoes and boots fit like normal shoes, not like mules.

Check them out:

http://www.elevatorshoes.com/

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

ive had a similar pair before. they do what they say and increase height but they dont really feel like high heels. there was an insole with a wedge foam piece at the rear inserted into a shoe that had a slightly higher back than normal shoes. youd have to look hard to tell. i had a mid height pair and to be honest it still felt like a flat shoe so if you are hoping for a secret feel of a 4in heel then this is not the one for you im afraid nl

• 2 months later...

These have been around for a long time looks like. Not my style. I like heels in the privacy of my home, but wear comfortable mens flats at work; 10 hours a day on concrete floors is all about comfort. Would make you seem a bit taller though...