Christmass in July

crotchhiboots

I just got a packadge from another member and it contained 1 pair of kneehi boots with a 5" heel and 1.5" plat in pink patent leather, 1 pair of stocking boots with the same plat & heel in black and last but not least a pair of kneehi balette boots. Member I thankyou from the bottom of my heart. I am not mentioning his name because he has sent these to me because of a personal loss. Iam trying to respect him. At this moment I am wearing the balette boots and I relize how much effort it takes just to get anywere in them. 77r90dl

77r90dL lf

That is pretty darn cool. And, the recipient is someone who I personally think is a pretty awesome person too!! Crotchhiboots, you have lots of friends out here. Meeting you in London last year was terrific and being able to spend a couple of days getting to know you....meant the world to me! david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...

I Thank Gary0618 for these boots(w/permission). I have shown the ballet boots to my family and they call them torture boots. I am getting use to them slowly,I still can't walkin them yet but I"m working on it.

77r90dL lf