pictures

HH_addicted

HH_Addicted... great pics! Could you please tell me where you got the hobble skirt/dress? I've been looking around trying to find something like that but can't seem to find anything that is in my price range. The one you have looks like it's lycra... Am I correct?

HH_Addicted... great pics! Could you please tell me where you got the hobble skirt/dress? I've been looking around trying to find something like that but can't seem to find anything that is in my price range. The one you have looks like it's lycra... Am I correct?

Why not try on ebay, I found already some nice stuff there.

FL

FoxyLady

Why not try on ebay, I found already some nice stuff there.

FL

I did try E-bay... but didn't find what I wanted. Leather is way too expensive, latex is too fragile (Or I'm too rough perhaps?), plus I'm looking for either mid-calf or below the knee. Al tough I do like to be restrained... the plan for this skirt is not to prevent me from walking, but rather have me walk in mincing steps. :smile:

p.s. I showed HH_addicted's pic to a friend of mine and she said she can make one for me! :wavey:

My appointment is next week *blush*

p.s. here's a pic of how I hobble myself in the mean time. It's kinda noisy though :sad:

Posted Image

I did try E-bay... but didn't find what I wanted. Leather is way too expensive, latex is too fragile (Or I'm too rough perhaps?), plus I'm looking for either mid-calf or below the knee. Al tough I do like to be restrained... the plan for this skirt is not to prevent me from walking, but rather have me walk in mincing steps. :wavey:

p.s. I showed HH_addicted's pic to a friend of mine and she said she can make one for me! :sad:

p.s. here's a pic of how I hobble myself in the mean time. It's kinda noisy though ;)

http://xs117.xs.to/xs117/07294/Picture035.jpg

Good luck with the appointment

:smile:

FL

FoxyLady

I did try E-bay... but didn't find what I wanted. Leather is way too expensive, latex is too fragile (Or I'm too rough perhaps?), plus I'm looking for either mid-calf or below the knee. Al tough I do like to be restrained... the plan for this skirt is not to prevent me from walking, but rather have me walk in mincing steps. :wavey:

p.s. I showed HH_addicted's pic to a friend of mine and she said she can make one for me! :sad:

p.s. here's a pic of how I hobble myself in the mean time. It's kinda noisy though ;)

http://xs117.xs.to/xs117/07294/Picture035.jpg

Guess I found one with the same "taste"... :smile:

Just yesterday I got my lockable anklecuffs I can also use as shoecuffs similar to yours but a bit broader...

Have fun!

• 4 months later...

hh addicted... your pictures are now coming up as webpage not found. any other way to see to outfits, without travelling?

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

sorry folks been offline a while.

I had to take the pictures of my album on the net as someone tried to hack into it.

sorry those pictures will stay offline.

Why not up load them to this board?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!