MY shoes!

HH_addicted

as promised here ar pictures of my present shoe collection.

my lowest:

5th Avenue.. I got real cheap.. 3" high.. those are my "slippers":

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/59/5585759/400_6138383966333634.jpg

Pleaser Seduce Oxford Pumps 5" - the first pair of high heels I bought:

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/59/5585759/400_6135323832376365.jpg

Pleaser Domina Oxford Pumps 6" - wanted something higher in the same style:

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/59/5585759/400_3838356536656233.jpg

and last but not least my highes heels - crazy? maybe but those are so cute!:

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/59/5585759/400_6165353936333832.jpg

There is also a little problem with pleaser pumps in general

Size US10 (I have a normal US10) is too small aorund the toes

Size US11 is too wide and to long for my short feet and you know how it is with ill fitting hh.. ... any suggestion

I now have both styles... the 5" and the 6" ones... in both sizes and planning to stretch the US10 a bit around the toes... yet I have no plan how to do that :sad:

(I first bough US11 as suggested from many sides but my feet are a bit short and the heel is slipping.. not nice)

I will try to do the stretching with some special shoe stretch liquid and some "wooden foot" to get them a bit wider... I hate it when the shoes are not fitting and the heel is not fitting... but the US10 are hurting my feet even if I don't walk.... tricky...

well I have a msochistic nature but not that much :smile:

and I measured all my shoes toi get the "real" heel height:

the 3" are really 2.7

the 5" are really 4.6

and the 6" are really 5.7 inches..

But who cares...

I havend measured the ballets... those are just high :wavey:

I wear them at home... didn't have the guts to wear them outside yet... (not even at night) And I am still working on a good fit + I am not so good in the 6" that I would dare to go out on those nasty grounds like cobblestone or etc :smile: But I have hurt my right ankle a bit and I have to slow it a bit with training.. Darn sport... My right ankle is by far not as flexible and strong as my left one is... right now it hurts a bit if I stress it too much and I decided to only wear 5" till it gets better...or take a break In general I have a problem with pumps (or shoes per se) cause my feet are rather short and broad (well I do have a woman's US10 / EU41 but with flats I take on size bigger often)... so I have to choose: too narrow in front or too long and slipping heel.... :wavey: as with pumps a good fit is very important I found out my feet are a bit tricky Gina? Who is that? La Piazza... yeah been on their website but they are rather expansive imho

I may have bad news for you my friend. If those are Pleaser or Jante shoes, that stretching liquid may not work as I believe it made for leather shoes. The Pleaser/Jante line are PVC (also called "pleather"- plastic leather). I hope I am wrong for your sake, but I don't think so.

Vector I think you are right. I tried yesterday with little effect; also I put into one of the shoes on of my selfbuild "shoe widener" and I must admit it slowy ... very slowly gets wider. Strong stuff they used on this shoes but it says "leather" so it should not be PVC or they would ly. Well... I can make the fire test and see. Real leather does not burn... PU or PVC will melt.

Today I found a trick to get them more fitting: I used warm water to make the leather a bit softer and used my thenar and thumb to "mill" and "tumble" the front part of the shoe to get the leather real soft and a bit wider. Worked quite well. During the week I'll try it again with special liquid.