Ballet Boots ... finally!

HH_addicted

Today I got my pair of "ballet" boots... in "" cause someone would say those are not ballets per se but they are sold as those and I can wear them easier than the tip toe style (e pointe)

Here's a pic :wavey::

Posted Image

At the moment I can't even stand longer than seconds in those as my ankles can't bend enough and I don't have the power to stand knee.bend on my toes...

But standind should be very easy as the sole is brought and stable... good to learn balletboots I hope.

Still struggling with 6" I hope to get used and sometimes be able to stand and even walk in those.

Also I will soon add some pictures in the Gallery of my current shoes.

Wish me luck in those :smile:

They are probably more stable then regular ballet boots, and in that case better to practice with. When your ankle is able to handle these you shouldnt have any real issues transfering over to pointe style ballet boots. Those do look like fun though, thanks

(formerly known as "JimC")

Got them here:

http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/

look under "BALLETS"

They are from "FIFTY-6 - Collection"

They were rather expensive but are very comfortable around the toes... only problem I am having right now are my ankles..

I can stand in them but I don't get my legs all straight... I have to bend the knees .. doh!

I thought I have hurt my ankle but it is only the training... it is getting better.. or worse... now my other ankle is hurting a bit,too

Feels like the first time I wore 5" without being used to them... back then I had to bend my knees also... I guess within a month or so I am good enough to stand straight up and another month to get used walking in them.

These are very stable and easy to walk in! more stable than all of the other high heels I have.

Hey Thanks for the response. What are these guys like to deal with? What are the delivery times like etc? Seen a pair of boots i'd like on there and the price is good, just wondering if i'm likely to encounter major problems with them if I order? Or do they come recommended?

Hey

Thanks for the response.

What are these guys like to deal with? What are the delivery times like etc? Seen a pair of boots i'd like on there and the price is good, just wondering if i'm likely to encounter major problems with them if I order? Or do they come recommended?

as soon as they got the money they sent me the boots... it took only two days to get them...

More I cannot say.. the stuff was "new in box" as promised... nothing to complain about.

Hey

Thanks for the response.

What are these guys like to deal with? What are the delivery times like etc? Seen a pair of boots i'd like on there and the price is good, just wondering if i'm likely to encounter major problems with them if I order? Or do they come recommended?

Had no problems having two pair of heels shiped to the U.S. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I tried the last days to stand ... walk ... etc. Hard! Really hard. My ankles just are not ready for those shoes yet. There is also a problem with the leather... it is coming off the wooden heel as I stressed it really hard I guess Now what to do? Take it to the cobbler and get a "look" or try to glue it myself? But one thing that really is nice is to get them off and slip into my 6" (well not really 6 I admit... more 5.5) but after training with ballet boots the 6" are really nice to wear... Well so far so good.. as I wrote I'll give me a month to stand well in them and another month till I can walk but I will have to built me a foot trainer to get my ankles into the shape to be able to wear those boots. + I just ordered some ballet boots (brand: devioius) that are better suited for wear'n'tear cause those are cheaper and keeping balance is even harder .. os better training conditions. So.... here we go!