Hi! Introducing myself

Hi Folks! My name is... mhhh I don't dare to say that I am 26 and I am as my nick say addicted... I just love them... on woman... on man... on my own feet! :smile: When I got the feeling I thought I was the loneliest guy in the world... who could ever think of man wearing stiletto heels? Well as I see I am not the only one :wavey:! As the more "uncommen" those nice pieces are the more money they cost so I only own three pairs of high heels (4" 5" and 5.5") in which I can walk rather good (two are a bit too big but that is ok... they are more comfortable in the front ..I'll explain why later) I now ordered me a pair of Ballet ankle boots and and I am just wearing them to make them a bit wider (I have .. lucky me .. smaller feet; US size10 but I also have a bit broader feet compared to a normal "Pleaser" woman foot) So I can not touch the front part with my toe and as soon as I trie to stand on them the shoe bends there in... well I will fix that with some water :sad: But what a feeling! As I already tried around with 6" heels my ankles are rather flexible... but not that flexibel I am afraid... standing is ok... well not really... walking? no way! I will post pictures of my other stuff asap to share with you and I am glad I found this great forum and I also know that I am not alone with my liking of high heels. See you!

Welcome aboard HH_addicted. :smile: As you already have noticed, you are not the only guy in heels. I found this site some years ago but registered only last year and from hardly never going outside in heels I do it rather frequently these days. But still not around family or work. Or in my too small town for that matter, gossip goes around too fast..... Hope to see you sometime. There is a International Heel Meet in London next year, why don't you come there? c y around

:smile:@t admirer5577: You've got a beautiful avatar, were have you found it?

It is me. In a pair of Pleasers Milan pumps. Pointier than most womens pumps, and often higher too......:wavey:

For info: They are told to be 4,5" but in reality they are 5,25".