Made to measure boots??

drawntoheel3

Hi there everyone - i am a bootloving guy thats fed up with boots that do not hug my legs and want to get a pair made to measure! The Little Shoe Box has been closed for a while now and i am wondering is anyone knows any websites or shops in the london area?? I am a size 11 uk so i get the normal thigh highs from web sites that supply them but am really keen for a made to measure pair! Please can anyone help????

An awesome made to measure Boot maker, have tons of their Boots is Jean Gaborit Boots / EuroBoots. You will see right away on their website at http://www.jean-gaborit.com that the quality is superb. The prices are well worth the quality.

Hope to have you join us at the 2008 World Heelmeet on Feb 16,2008 in London in a pair of new Jean Gaborit Boots. Ian from Jean Gaborit may be there with a display table etc. as well.

Cheers and happy shopping,

david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

"Divine" otherwise known as the "Kinky Boot Factory" offer a made to measure service. Details can be found here Made to Measure. I have not used this service but have bought ready made boiots from them in the past which I have been very pleased with. I visited their shop in Earls Barton where excellent friendly service was offered by Steve and Stan.

i have a pair of divine boots and they are very high quality and the fit is excellent as i had made to measure ones done, the only draw back is he lack of a properly pointed toe on there boots they tend to be more rounded.

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hope to have you join us at the 2008 World Heelmeet on Feb 16,2008 in London in a pair of new Jean Gaborit Boots. Ian from Jean Gaborit may be there with a display table etc. as well.

Now that would be the mother of all reasons to come to the heelmeet. I hope that this can be confirmed a few weeks in advance...!

B

What's all the fuss about?