I found my dreamgirl in Italy

Hi Everyone, 2 years ago I moved to Italy, partly for my job, but also because I thought Italy would be the best place to find beautiful woman walking around on high heels. And I was right! About a year ago I met my girlfriend, which has a passion for shoes. High Heel Sandals. When I saw her shoe collection the first time she took me home, I fell in love. The same night I confessed admiring legs, feet, high heels, but also all things feminine like lipstick, long fingernails, ponytails, earings and lingerie and she fell in love with me too. My girlfriend (amore mio = my love) is the kind of woman that walks all day long in her heels and asks me to choose the shoes for play. Sometimes she even takes a nap with her shoes on. I am a very lucky man. I want to buy her a whole room full of high heels!

Hi Everyone, 2 years ago I moved to Italy, partly for my job, but also because I thought Italy would be the best place to find beautiful woman walking around on high heels. And I was right! About a year ago I met my girlfriend, which has a passion for shoes. High Heel Sandals.

When I saw her shoe collection the first time she took me home, I fell in love. The same night I confessed admiring legs, feet, high heels, but also all things feminine like lipstick, long fingernails, ponytails, earings and lingerie and she fell in love with me too.

My girlfriend (amore mio = my love) is the kind of woman that walks all day long in her heels and asks me to choose the shoes for play. Sometimes she even takes a nap with her shoes on.

I am a very lucky man.

I want to buy her a whole room full of high heels!

Livin the dream! COOL!!!

real men wear heels

You have reason about girls in Italy, I've emailed many times to *Karmen* a very incredible girl there who is walking everyday in heels over 5" and she is able also to to wear 7" and plus to walk and dance. The finest heeled girl I've encountered in the web. Her site is: <www.karmenfetish.com>

My best desires and thanks to your fine girl who accepts your desires and allow you a wonderful life with her. MY ADMIRATION FOR HER, AND MY ENVY TO YOU. My mail is xtrahh@terra.cl

Te lo dico in italiano, va: hai avuto davvero un culo pazzesco, complimenti! Sei fortunatissimo.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?