Another way to refer to here

ShockQueen

I was doing some selling of some heels that I don't wear anymore, or they never fit ME right, and I was e-mailed by one person that won a pair of my boots how they were thrilled to meet a fellow heel-lover in size 14. I told them that they should check out this place to meet even more people. He them PM'd me here (dang....wish I'd have saved the e-mail now!), but he thanked me for intro'ing him to this site (he lives in Alaska). So if you sell any heels to anyone on eBay, and they sound like they might be interested in coming here, drop them the address! :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I did that, the winning bidder asked if collection was possible. we said yes. The evening of the collection this chap came to the dooe and asked quietley if this was the right house for collecting something from ebay, I said yes and invited him in. he was surprised that another chap was into heels and was open and cool with it, I ended up showing him my 5.5 inch heels and he was amazed that I could walk in them, let alone stand! he came here to the hhplace and hung around for at least a year or so. I seem to remember he refered to himself as the fastest crossdresser on two wheels! Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

When the opportunity presents itsself, be it online or in real life, I always make sure to plug the site and let people know to say I sent them. To date, I don't know that anyone has joined at my behest, if I can say that...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde