My soulmate just gave me 3 pairs heels!

thedesigner

I went round to my soulmate tonite, and as I was havin my evenin meal, she said, "I,ve got some boots for you." I thought ?????? She got up, went to the cupboard and got out some dark brown Kurt Geiger leather and suede 4" heel boots. "I think they'll suit you", she said, and plonked them down next to me, "I've only worn them once and you can have them!" I need to say that we are both uk size 6 -handy, eh!! " Thank you babe," I replied, astonished, "I'll wear them when we go out next week." Knock me down with a feather or what... I mean she loves me wearing heels, loves takin pictures of me in heels, and loves wearing 4 or 5" heels herself. As we're virtually the same height, she loves me wearing heels so I look taller than her too. She's shown everyone her pics of me where we work and everyones cool - one girl started taking the piss but we always have a good laugh and I threatened to put my stiletto in her face and then she said, "I'm size 6 too, can I come round and try yours on!" I said "certainly, we can do a swap!" All of which shows, if youre open about it, then people dont give a fk! Ah yes, back to the plot. Soulmate then says, "You can have then, I don't like them," coffee coloured leather ankle boots, 3 1/2" heels. Wkd! And then says " You can have them too," pointing out a pair of tan 4" stilettos, "but they might be a bit high for you." "No!!" I replied, "they should be fine!" She pointed out to me in a magazine some 4" perspex heel shoes she wants, "Can I have them?" "Yes I'd love you to," I replied, "but you must choose some heels for me when we're there!" "No problem," we'll soon sort you out" was the reply, "We can buy for each other." Have I had a wkd evenin or what!

Lucky guy! My wife gave me some pairs too, but she don´t have the same fun seeing me in heels as your soulmate. By the way, the white plataforms in my last thread (New Season: Time for Plats!) were a gift from her. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

you're trully lucky man, even though my wife knows i like heels, she doesn't encuorage me to use them, for the moment she accepts it, sometimes fosters it, but not in the open, maybe it's cause we have two kids, the big one a girl, just turned 3 this month, and a boy about 1 and a half years old, any way pretty sweet your wife.

my wife trys to ignore it,as long as i am not naughty. otherwise the shit hits the fan.

About the same as my situation, as long as I do my heel wearing in private when no ones home, my wife is ok with it. Although she did just let me buy some new heels, and offered to take pics of me in them, as everyone usually advises new members asking about telling their SO's about their heels, I am letting her take the lead and accept it in her own time.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly