Help identifying Faith boots

chris100575

I've just bought these on eBay:

Posted Image

I'm well pleased, (wearing them now actually!) but I was wondering if anyone knows what they're called? Not that it really matters, but I like to know these things and they've not been on the Faith website for quite some time.

Cheers, Chris

I wish I knew. Nice boots anyway and it really does not matter who or where they are made if you like them and they fit well. I have perused U.K. e-bay from the U.S. many times and wish Faith were available in the U.S. I buy and sell alot under the name tressa_joe, always looking for that perfect pair. Faith always look like the best and as though they are of high quality. On a side note, it really is too bad that shipping from Europe to the U.S. is so expensive. I sell often to European buyers and typical airmail is $16.50. Shipping from the continent to the U.S. always seems to be 20 plus Euros. Too bad or I would definately buy more European heels, especially from Germany and Italy. :smile:

I'm a big fan of Faith boots. Like I said I know it doesn't really matter, but I now have Faith Radius, Romance, Mewrez and anonymous! I think they may be the Magnum, but Googling it has only turned up a very similar pair but with a square buckle. Faith are one of my favourite manufacturers, they're not cheap but I think their boots are beautiful and they're very good at doing high and pointy! :smile: Chris

I've just bought these on eBay:

Posted Image

Hi Chris,

Perhaps the photo is deceiving me, but the boot on the left, the one turned so that the buckle does not show, appears to have a heel that is significantly off of vertical. I hope that I am not correct, because there could be the danger of its collapsing on you if I am.

Molly

Worry not, 'tis only the photo. In any case, these are strictly for indoor wear. :smile:

Chris

I once had a metal spiked heel (very thin) snag in a loop of carpet whilst walking down some stairs, indoors. In an attempt to recover, I put my other foot down too hard; the arch could not support that much force, and the shoe split wide open. The final outcome of all this was to give me a severely twisted and sprained ankle, which took months to heal. I was very fortunate though, if one can call it that, to not have suffered an ankle fracture (which can leave permanent damage) or taken a tumble down the stairs. Indoors or out, one cannot be too careful when wearing heels...