Can I Come Back

Hey All, I was a member here a while back, formerley known as 'ilovepumps'. I left as I felt I did not fit in here too well. However, recently I realised that I have missed you guys and missed having a good chat about high heels and stuff. Therefore, I do hope to return and be a part of this community again if the admins and mods let me? ;)

Sure you can return! People come and go around here all the time, for a lot of different reasons. Welcome back!

Have a happy time!

Hey All,

I was a member here a while back, formerley known as 'ilovepumps'. I left as I felt I did not fit in here too well. However, recently I realised that I have missed you guys and missed having a good chat about high heels and stuff. Therefore, I do hope to return and be a part of this community again if the admins and mods let me?

;)

would you like me to merge your old posts into your new ID?

easy to do if you wish.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

Actually no. I for one don't want you back, if we weren't good enough for you then then you're not good enough for us now. Only kidding!!!! Of course you can, it's always good to see old friends again!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Actually no. I for one don't want you back, if we weren't good enough for you then then you're not good enough for us now.

Only kidding!!!!

Of course you can, it's always good to see old friends again!!!

Good to see you ;)