Zelda - run away from this guy!

I was doing a search for classic NES commercials, and found this

that when I saw it, I instantly remembered it.

Yes, it's dorky - yes, it's wrong, but GAWD it's funny.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I was to busy playing Zelda to ever see the commercial, back then if I ever saw it I would halved been laughing my a$$ off on how stupid it was. ;)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Have you tried the new one yet, hoverfly? If you haven't, you really should - it'll suck you right in. Thankfully, the same dude isn't promoting this one ;)

Have you tried the new one yet, hoverfly? If you haven't, you really should - it'll suck you right in. Thankfully, the same dude isn't promoting this one ;)

Nahhhhhhhh not very good at playing video games, gave up on that a long time ago.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I am a long time Zelda player. I have played the first one and I have all of the games including Twilight Princess. Shockqueen is right the latest game will suck you in because the graphics and compelling storyline.

77r90dL lf

All except that one for the CD-I system, right? :shudder: That one just gave me nightmares just from the screenshots, it was that hideous. The first one will always be the classic, but I think "Link to the Past" was one of the most well-done ones up until Twilight Princess came out. :-) Of course........that is just my opinion.........