News Story

Spikey Dan

A NEWS STORY FOR YOU MEN TO PONDER Fleeing naked man in heels blamed for McMinnville lockdown 03:01 PM PDT on Thursday, April 26, 2007 Associated Press McMINNVILLE, Ore. - A man wearing nothing but women's high heels was the cause of a building lockdown by police in downtown McMinnville. The unidentified man was spotted sitting on a bench on the basement floor of a nearly vacant medical building Wednesday afternoon. After a call to 911 dispatchers, two McMinnville police units responded and were assisted by deputies from the Yamhill County Sheriffs Office and the Oregon State Police. The building was locked down and surrounded, but alas, no naked man. The man was described as 40 to 50 years old, bald or with short white hair, of thin to medium build. He was last seen running down one of the building's hallways in the heels, police said. Keep this in mind the next time YOU PEOPLE wear heels in public!!!!! YOU PEOPLE are a menace to society and a threat to public security.

A NEWS STORY FOR YOU MEN TO PONDER

Fleeing naked man in heels blamed for McMinnville lockdown

03:01 PM PDT on Thursday, April 26, 2007

Associated Press

McMINNVILLE, Ore. - A man wearing nothing but women's high heels was the cause of a building lockdown by police in downtown McMinnville.

The unidentified man was spotted sitting on a bench on the basement floor of a nearly vacant medical building Wednesday afternoon...

The man was described as 40 to 50 years old, bald or with short white hair, of thin to medium build...

Keep this in mind the next time YOU PEOPLE wear heels in public!!!!! YOU PEOPLE are a menace to society and a threat to public security.

I DIDN'T DO IT!!! I haven't even been out on the Coast in over 10 years!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

A guy I work with everyday heard this story on a podcast on his ipod and asked if I had been to Organ latley. I kinda fit the discription. lol. I told him when I get home I'll probably hear something about it on hhplace and guess what the first thing I saw was? LOL

real men wear heels

Exactly why we need to completely repudiate candidates for the DSM if we ever wish heel wearing to be just that and not an expression of some sort of latent craziness. Forgive the long sentence. On a more grave note: Considering the recent shootings and the talk about more thorough labels on people, perhaps we have to worry more now about being called crazy becase of the damned DSM. If that sounds too worried, just remember that it used to be said that ALL reefer smokers would end up on junk.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Of course the "heels" reference in that story jumps out at us, but the story does mention another minor issue -- "and nothing else". That brings it under the jurisdiction of the local decency laws, which no doubt exist in McMinnville, Oregon.

Have a happy time!

Of course the "heels" reference in that story jumps out at us, but the story does mention another minor issue -- "and nothing else". That brings it under the jurisdiction of the local decency laws, which no doubt exist in McMinnville, Oregon.

Ya, Why couldn't the head line just say "Man running with nothing but shoes on his feet".

real men wear heels