Which brand ballet boot?

ILuvHeels

TLSB is out of business. The ones from Punitive look well made with sturdy heels but I have not tried them yet. Pata could probably offer a good suggestion if you could ask her. The ones from Devious are made with the heels a little too long and the heels don't stand up well if you are like me and walk with a heavy foot.

punitive shoes are without question easier to walk than a devious ballet cuz the heel is less high.. although the difference does not seems so significant as you can see in the pics below... but it is also about the more robust heel and the ankle.

What I do not like about those italian ballets is that they are so wide around the feet and ankles. the leather of the italian ballets is much smoother- feeling better but probably not as good when the heels would be ankle high or lower as stiffer shoes surely are felt as stabler.

If you would find any anywhere- buy a LSB balletshoe! Once tried out LSB-Ballet-Boots and although they were several sizes too large they were the best I´ve ever walked in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

From what I just read, I hope I haven't made a mistake. I just purchased a pair of Devious Ballet boots. These are my first pair of point boots. I wore them for about an hour after getting them. Definitely a different sensation with your toes straight down. I am not a novice to high heels, but these will be a challange. I read someplace else in the forums about cutting the heel down a little. Any comments? Innskin

What I did was remove the heel tip. Cut about 3/8 of an inch off and replace the heel tip with a metal one. This helps alot. If you happen to break the heels while walking see the modification thread. I hope this helps, Good Luck.