Purple strappy sandals

loswabs

Hi

I bought these sexy purple strappy sandals just before Xmas, 4" stiletto, satin-look straps. I'm mathcing them with a pair of skintight Miss Sixty jeans and fishnet pop sox. I'll be wearing them out soon, just wanted to get so (hopefully) positive feedback!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I think those jeans would rock with the right pair of boots, but the sandals, I think would go best with regular hose, and a touch looser pants. Just my $.02

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I think those jeans would rock with the right pair of boots, but the sandals, I think would go best with regular hose, and a touch looser pants.

Just my $.02

If you mean tan coloured hose the problem is my hairy feet (eew!!) will show through and before anyone says it, no, I can't shave them. I was thinking flat ballet pumps with the jeans? I've got a sparkly silver pair and a red pair. Nearly all my jeans as skintight but a couple of pairs aren't skinny at the ankles. How about black jazz pants with those heels? I'll post a pic and hope for more comments. Thanks to all who replied xx

I agree with what has been said. Tan hose rather than fishnets. 'Eww' you say? Well, it's not like your hair _doesn't_ show through fishnets. It's just equally 'Eww', if not more even, because your hairs will pop out through the holes. Re: jeans. Them too. They are too tight. Super tight jeans only look good on skinny people. I'm not saying that because you're a man, I find that it's true even on females. They look like they're about to pop o_o;;; Remember, the idea is to skim the body, not squeeze it. Skim flatters, squeeze makes you fatter (unless again you're super skinny) ;); Again, just an opinion in the sea of thousands. :o

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

First off, thanks to everyone for taking the time and care to reply. I really appreciate you making the effort. Now then, the fishnets suprisingly don't show the hairs on me feet. They seem to camouflage them. The tan ones don't look so good but I'll do a pic and hopefully you'll see what I mean. But I'm open to be convinced. At least no one's said the shoes are a "no-no"! As for the skinny jeans, I know what you're saying but it's the feeling of them being so tight that I like. Yes, I admit I look tarty and slutty, which to me isn't a bad look, I rather like it. But maybe walking down Oxford Street in London would be too much? I get the point. I still wear skinny jeans and will again tomorrow when I go out shopping. Maybe a longer t-shirt would help? Sorry to veer away from high heels which I love with a passion, but this is another fetish I have and all input is valuable. Thanks again to all for reading and replying.

I actually like those pants and probably would have tried to buy some like them if they were available in the US and showed off a pantyline. I think the pants and heels look great, but not really a fan of fishnets in general.