The Town Drunk

Magickman

This happened on a high heel date, so it must be a heeling experience. Anyway, last night was St. Patrick's, and my date wanted to hear a band, that was playing at a suburban bar and grill. Both of us were wearing our high heel boots, and mine were new Nine West, black leather knee highs, with 4" heels. I had my black skinny leg jeans tucked inside the boots, so the boots were 100% visible. We had dinner and drinks, and were awaiting the music to begin. While I was at the washroom, the town drunk came to our table, and tried to pick up my date. When I returned, I shooed him away. A few minutes later, he was back, so I told him to leave us alone. He wasn't easily discouraged, though, and after the band started to play, twice more he approached my date, and asked her to dance. She rebuffed him each time. Finally, she asked me to take her home, because this drunken oaf was making her uncomfortable. Our evening was cut short, by an inebriated fool. Three times, I asked him to go away. I even considered beating him with my heels, but decided not to. Short of starting a fight, what could I have done, to banish this irritating clod?

. . .Short of starting a fight, what could I have done, to banish this irritating clod?

Sounds like you did the best thing you could do in that situation.

Have a happy time!

Have the bouncer bounce him out of the bar for harassment? ;)

Yup! Report him to the manager or bouncer and let them settle accounts. In most states it's illegal to serve alcohol to someone who is already inebriated. So if the guy's making a nusance of himself, that's a pretty good tip-off that he's already had too many.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels