Ankle Bracelets

samheel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I read from alot of perverted stupid people online that anklets are meant for "hotwives" or used for slutty females and some other perverted things about it. they also wrote people dont wear it as much because of its reputation....actually i have been to the mall yesterday and let me tell u, the number of people wearing anklets was higher then the people walking around without anklets...there were sooo many types(beads,gold,silver,hemp) soooooooooo many people wore it...it didnt matter if they were wearing flip flops,mules,wedges,sandals....they had an anklet on. soooo i was thinking(HA HA HA, just proves how stupid some people on the internet are) small minded people think of irrelevent and untrue things.....dont they ever think..Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that person wore that because they actually like it!!! bt no..when u a person's mind is in the gutter..thats all they think of....anklet=sex kitten or whatever twisted thing they can think of. and another thing..u cant put an age on a jewellery.....some people say anklets are from the 90's and not "in"...people never say that about earrings,necklaces,bracelets..and these are pieces of jewellery...so its ok to say that about anklets? stupidity at best.

yup yup yup!!! it is pretttttttttty....i think anklets are verrrrrrrry sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy...i will say that!!!! it has some like sex appeal to it..i dunno why....but its not slutty..or neither should it "MEAN" something. I wear them because theyre pretty and i have some drop dead sexy feet....I LOVE EM!!!

mine is very delicate and feminine..thin and pretty....looks like

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Goldenanklet.jpg

I read from alot of perverted stupid people online that anklets are meant for "hotwives" or used for slutty females and some other perverted things about it.

they also wrote people dont wear it as much because of its reputation....actually i have been to the mall yesterday and let me tell u, the number of people wearing anklets was higher then the people walking around without anklets...there were sooo many types(beads,gold,silver,hemp)

soooooooooo many people wore it...it didnt matter if they were wearing flip flops,mules,wedges,sandals....they had an anklet on.

soooo i was thinking(HA HA HA, just proves how stupid some people on the internet are)

small minded people think of irrelevent and untrue things.....dont they ever think..Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that person wore that because they actually like it!!! bt no..when u a person's mind is in the gutter..thats all they think of....anklet=sex kitten or whatever twisted thing they can think of.

and another thing..u cant put an age on a jewellery.....some people say anklets are from the 90's and not "in"...people never say that about earrings,necklaces,bracelets..and these are pieces of jewellery...so its ok to say that about anklets?

stupidity at best.

LailaLily

When you said that you saw people wearing anklets was this men to or just women?

MEN AND WOMEN!! I saw this guy...he looks Italian..he was like all tanned and stuff..and he had this really hot gold anklet....it was abit thick..but it was hot!!! and i saw a couple of college looking men wearing preppy gear with plaid shorts or cacky shorts..and a hemp anklet and i saw some guy carrying a baby and he was wearing this cool looking silver anklet,while his wife was in a store getting something,he was waiting for her....there were more guys, but these caught my attention more.

it unfortuantely is to some considered a "low thing"...just like any shoe over 1 " its ridiculous...really it is. some people...are just living in the gutter...their mind is sooo diluted that a piece of jewellry around the anklet reminds them of that person doing some "u know" kinda stuff. i can understand if u think its sexy....cause i think anklets are hot/sexy too

I had a very nice white gold chain that I had first made into a bracelet. But after first looking at this post I said to myself that it would, (with the additional piece) be a very nice ankle bracelet. So, finally, I got it to the jewelers. It'll be ready on Monday but I'm not sure when this week that I'll be downtown in NYC to pick it up.

I think that it'll look as good as if it was bought just for it. It has a nice antique look to it. I'll take a pic or two when I get it. Are you going to share yours with us?

It's all about the heel!

• 2 weeks later...

wooooooooooow...I looooove the pics!!!! thanks for posting (earlier then me :roll: ) i really like the way its sooo delicate and thin....but in scintillates when light hits it..which makes it oh sooo fabulous! Nice feet/legs Bootking :o

My wife sometimes calls me "girlielegs" and I'm of a similar opinion although they're a little thinner than I'd like (most boot calf widths are too large).

Now, fair's fair - waiting on your pics LailaLily!!

It's all about the heel!

• 4 months later...

Ankel chains used to be worn by women to advertise the fact that they were prostitutues. :-(

The operative term here is 'used to be'. Not any longer.

I have them on both ankles, I had them specially made out of heavier sterling silver chain that would not look right on a woman--the same type chain that they use on 'truckers' wallets. I think its called curb chain. I have them on 24/7.

Just FYI, truckers wallets are heavy, flat wallets with a snap fastened flap, attached to the truck drivers belt with a chain--because of the amount of cash they used to have to carry.

Look folks, I'm iooking for a custom matching set in10 or 14 carrot gold with a thick mens anklet, 2 toe rings, a thick necklace to match the bracelet and anklet, several hand rings including a thumb ring and a bracelet, all matching!!! Thanks, Nick!!!

Look folks, I'm iooking for a custom matching set in10 or 14 carrot gold with a thick mens anklet, 2 toe rings, a thick necklace to match the bracelet and anklet, several hand rings including a thumb ring and a bracelet, all matching!!!

Thanks, Nick!!!

What you need to do, Nick, is locate a large jewelry store that do their own work or a jewelry supply shop where they stock bulk supplies. That is where I had mine made up. The woman who helped me asked what I wanted the chain for, she agreed that it would make a good heavy anklet when I told her. Those stores would be able to steer you to where to get what they may not have, too.