Ankle Bracelets

samheel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to look for one hopefully if i get to it this week or in the next coming week(s)... Im looking for a verrrrry thin delicate sexy anklet. ***being thin, they better not break, i dont wanna go back to the jeweller 2 X a week with a problem

If you are looking for something different (and probably better and stronger but still elegant) you might want to look for estate jewelery. Some of the new stuff doesn't hold up at all.

I expect a pic when you're done!

It's all about the heel!

I think that the reason that an anklet is so interesting is that you do not expect it to be there! Just that metallic glint catches your eye on the ankle / leg where a man's eye likes to be anyway. Just reinforcement!

It's all about the heel!

Im going to look for one hopefully if i get to it this week or in the next coming week(s)...

Im looking for a verrrrry thin delicate sexy anklet.

***being thin, they better not break, i dont wanna go back to the jeweller 2 X a week with a problem

i dont see why it would break. When you get it try to take a couple steps first and see how it feels, dont be afraid to possibly ask for a couple extenders so you can make it longer.. or see if they can shorten it ifs too long.. you dont really want it below the ankle bone, but you dont want it extremely tight either.

the main reason it would break is because of where its resting hun.. otherwise it wouldnt. just sit down, crossed at the knee and just start moving your foot and watch how your ankle moves.. youll see what i had said yesterday about where you want it to sit because it moves/expands/contracts the least in that area.. the only one ive ever had snap is one that i let fall below the ankle bone and it got caught in the flexing of the foot as i walked

I wear one all the time as my now wife bought it for me. Under socks, stockings or with bare legs. If it's not there questions get asked. Oh and by the way the same is true of the toe ring I also wear. Ian

I wear one all the time as my now wife bought it for me. Under socks, stockings or with bare legs. If it's not there questions get asked. Oh and by the way the same is true of the toe ring I also wear.

Ian

asked by your wife? or others?

*smiles*

what kind is it?

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Jeweller today and i bought an anklet.....it looks realllllllllly nice. dainty and thin but if the light hits it..it has this nice sparkle

pretty!!!!!! kewlies and congrats Laila!!!!!!! im happy for you! yays!

I went to the Jeweller today and i bought an anklet.....it looks realllllllllly nice. dainty and thin but if the light hits it..it has this nice sparkle

NO PIC??????

;):mecry:

It's all about the heel!