My Favorite 4 Inch Stiletto Boots

Well done! I've been out in public in heels loads of times and still haven't had the nerve to post a full shot of myself on here. Funny that, I don't mind going out wearing them where anyone could see me, but don't feel comfortable with posting a pic where only someone interested in heels would be. ;) Chris

thnx chris. how do u ppl think i look? Nigel here, Shaq91 has been asked, requesed and told not to show his face on this website as he is under 16. He has now been removed from the members list as I cannot bear to spend every hour looking out to see if he sticks to the rules. he had his chance. come November when he is 16, I might let hom back in, It is then up to him.

banned for not sticking to website rules or guidelines

Don't care what people think. THAT is the key to success in street-heeling! I think you look great and natural, you should pull this look off easily (but the jeans could IMHO be tighter a bit).

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Personally I think that wearing heels that fit with the rest of your clothes is more important than not caring what anyone else thinks. When someone notices that I'm wearing heels I want their second thought after "That guy's wearing heels!" to be "Actually, they don't look bad!". Shaq, you look fine. I usually use how women wear similar boots as a rule of thumb. If I see women wearing a boot that I like and it looks good with jeans, then I know it's a look that works. Of course if you do want to wear heels in public, once you've chosen the right pair, confidence is the most important thing which is a pain because it's also the hardest! If you're confident you can get away with wearing pretty much anything. Chris