embarassing moment

loveheel

I went shopping for leather pants today. So of course I was wearing some serious heels as the whole purpose of the leather pants was to go with my boots with 4 inch blade heels. These boots have plastic tips on the heels which can make them a little slippery on a tiled floor. So as I walk through on of these large clothing stores (Target) I slip and fall with my feet in the air. Obviously this attracts some attention from the people around you, in particular when high heels stick out in the air. I didn't hurt myself and continued shopping but it was rather embarassing. I pride myself on being able to walk quite well in heels, but I guess these things happen. I'll try to show a picture of the boots with the pants I got. It looks great. I wonder if other people have had similar incidents.

I went shopping for leather pants today. So of course I was wearing some serious heels as the whole purpose of the leather pants was to go with my boots with 4 inch blade heels. These boots have plastic tips on the heels which can make them a little slippery on a tiled floor.

So as I walk through on of these large clothing stores (Target) I slip and fall with my feet in the air. Obviously this attracts some attention from the people around you, in particular when high heels stick out in the air.

I didn't hurt myself and continued shopping but it was rather embarassing. I pride myself on being able to walk quite well in heels, but I guess these things happen. I'll try to show a picture of the boots with the pants I got. It looks great.

I wonder if other people have had similar incidents.

A few times I nearly slipped under normal conditions, usually on a granite or marble floor. Here in the north where the sidewalks are icy several months a year, real HH are usually not an option during the winter, but whats even worse is when the spring comes, the ice starts to melt and that's when I've been the closest to having a close encounter with the asphalt...

PS I bought some leather pants too a few months ago to go with my blade boots and I think they don't look too great together. I'd be happy to see a picture of your combination...

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

I slipped when chasing a gang of youths once, and to make it more embarrassing, I was wearing flats! Fortunately they had already gone around the corner so they didn't see my tumble but Ruth thought it hilarious :smile: .

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

My most embarrasing moment in high heels so far is when i first started wearing heels to work, some time ago, and i wasnt used to going down stairs very quickly, i was walking down the stairs at work behind my work colleage as we were going for a smoke outside together and i was trying to keep up with him, and the heel of my 4" boots caught on the step and i went flying down the stairs ( only a few feet ) luckily he was on the ball and turned round to catch me (or break the fall - not sure which one) but that was so embarrasing, i just stood up and said "these f***ing boots take some getting used to" and we both just laughed about it..... i am glad nobody elsewas there to see that :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!