New member - new boots - what do you think?

heels

Hi - I have been a member of this site for few days now and have finally plucked up the courage to post a few pics of me wearing my boots! I just wanted to get you girls and guys opinion of them really! I am a 25 year old straight guy and for some reason really enjoy wearing heels!

In the pics of me wearing the boots 'under jeans' do you think I could get away with wearing them out??

Let me know what you all think - Thanks!

Please put some comments for me - I would like to know what you think.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice boots! As long as you can walk in them properly you should be able to get away with those under jeans no problem. One tip though, go somewhere busy like a shopping centre or something. Loads of guys the first time out want somewhere secluded, but you're a lot less obvious as one of a crowd. Chris

Hi - I hoped some of you would commnet on my pics - so far 53 hits and 2 comments. Please let me know what you think of my boots............. :wink:

Hi There

Dont be put off by the lack of response so far, you only posted this today, so please give people a chance to have a look already, as most people are at work all day and only read here in the evening.

The hits (You really mean "Views") also come from search engines, not just actual visitors, so dont feel bad if the response is slow

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Yes they're a very nice pair of boots. Where did you get them? They look remarkably similar to a pair I've got, which I bought in Camden for £50. I thought it was quite a bargain - for Camden anyway.

Posted Image

I've been out up to Oxford Street and the Kings Road in them and not had too much bother. I walked past our Director of Marketing in Westminster LUL Station - probably a bit near the office! So there should be no problem as long as you can walk in them and you've got enough neck. I prefer a slightly lower heel though. I'm not as flexible as I was when I was young.

I shouldn't worry about lack of comments. It's nice to get them, but if you don't it doesn't matter that much. I must admit, I've had the same sort of worries when I've posted pictures of myself and then there's been total silence - for weeks!

Thanks for your comment! They are from London (Camden area) they were a bargin really as they are genuine leather. I am looking at getting another pair from leatherworks (London) - have you brought any heels from them?? I am looking at the leather thigh boots they sell. :wink:

I've never bought from Leatherworks. These were from one of the shops on the High Street. It looked as if they were selling off all their thigh high boots. I didn't expect to get leather for what I had to spend - I was shopping for a pair of pvc stretch boots - preferably with a silver heel.