My new shoes :o)

OMG, those are the most gorgeous shoes i have ever seen, its a shame you had to sell them. Too bad you couldnt keep them and wear them for those special occations in the bedroom. (Wink wink). I also love your Louboutin black boots, any chance we can see more pics of those, they are the sexiest boots i have seen. Thanks, Anakin

• 1 month later...

Hi Anakin

I forgot this thread was going, I hadnt been on the site for a while until recently. Good to be back:w00t2:

I had to sell the new shoes back on ebay I have now offically given up buying Louboutins on ebay due to the erratic sizing, only the french :w00t2:

However their new home is in Rome, so i take comfort in thinking they are being shown off and loved and appreciated in one of Europes most beautiful cities.

You can see the pics on this link from the auction, they were lovely, i was soo sad to see them go :santa_hat:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320170443506

T

Hi Tanya,

I have read the forum and have to say I'm sorry that you had to sell these lovely shoes.

I hope you'll find another pair who will fit properly.

You are also a good looking girl in High heels, especially the first you have posted on your forum.... the night that where dressed up to go partying....

Anyway, good luck with finding another pair

FL

FoxyLady