My new shoes :o)

Tanya - you look stunning in the pic and I love the boots!! Any chance of another pic of you wearing them?????:D

Hi Heels, will try and get another pic this weekend. But am off to London, thinking of wearing my open toed Louboutins, they are beautiful too, so will post a pic of them.

I also have to confess, my weakness has got the better of me, I have bought another pair of brown stiletto Louboutins (like the pink ones but snake skin, sorry to any reptile lovers out there :wink: ) these better fit this time!!! They are size 8 US from ebay (yep I didnt learn!) so will show you all when i get them...soo excited! My credit card isnt tho!! Thanks for all your nice comments

Happy valentines all :fine: x

Evening Jue, hope you're well They are both the same height 4.5 inches, i live in the 1st pair, cheap but sexy! The second pair are my fave tho and are only for special occasions. Anyway best be off, getting shouted at for being on here on Valentines, ooops! :wink:

Tanya - you are without doubt the most beautiful woman on this site - boots included!! Thanks for those extra pics - you have great taste in boots, your boyfriend is very lucky. Any chance you could photo yourself putting on your 'special occasion' boots on???? Thanks!

Hey, the "red accent" heel boots are awsome. You're not bad looking either. Re: pumps, you may want to try these ideas. First, stuff the toes with lambswool. That will help take up some of the space when your foot slides forward. Second, some heel pads/grips. Last a cushion insole will take up some space. Hopefully these will help make those pumps fit better.

Tanya, you are defintly the hottest women i have seen on this forum. I love all the pictures and think u have an amazing pair of legs & a very very good taste in heels. Love the boots & the pumps. Amazing!! Can't wait for more pics and posts from you.

banned for not sticking to website rules or guidelines

Very nice heels Tanya. Love the boots.

Where abouts in London did you go ?

Sam XX

Hi Sam, went to London the weekend gone to see We Will Rock You (incase you dont know its a play about Queen and was wikid, if a little cheesy!)

Love London, wondered up and down Oxford Street, but have nooo money at the moment so had to give my B'friend my cards in Selfridges!!;)

Tanya - you are without doubt the most beautiful woman on this site - boots included!! Thanks for those extra pics - you have great taste in boots, your boyfriend is very lucky.

Any chance you could photo yourself putting on your 'special occasion' boots on???? Thanks!

Hi Heels, thanks for much, sorry been away for a bit, with London and work being hectic, off to the inlaws tomorrow, but when back I'll see what i can do! The Special occasion ones as zipped on the back, so could be a little hard for pics putting on, but will try ;)

Hey, the "red accent" heel boots are awsome. You're not bad looking either.

Re: pumps, you may want to try these ideas. First, stuff the toes with lambswool. That will help take up some of the space when your foot slides forward. Second, some heel pads/grips. Last a cushion insole will take up some space. Hopefully these will help make those pumps fit better.

Thanks Vector! I have decided i will just be displaying these shoes now, as dont want to ruin the red soles and the signature. But i will keep those tips in mind when i have another impulsive purchase!!!

Hi all, thanks for you nice messages, really quite warming!

Sorry, been away for a bit, and this weekend too :o(

However, news on the shoes collection front, those Brown Snakeskin 5 inch Courts have come, and fit this time!!!!! Louboutin at his best!! Will post pics soon, they are gorgeous! Gonna wear then in this weekend, if i dont upset the mother inlaw that thinks its bad for me to live in heels, I mean, some people ;)

Take care x

Tanya wrote:

"but have nooo money at the moment so had to give my B'friend my cards in Selfridges!!Posted Image"

"thanks for much, sorry been away for a bit, with London and work being hectic, off to the inlaws tomorrow,"

"Gonna wear then in this weekend, if i dont upset the mother inlaw that thinks its bad for me to live in heels,"

One reference to a "boyfriend," one reference to your "inlaws" and another reference of your "mother-in-law." My question is: are you married? and, if you are, does your husband know about your boyfriend? And, further, what would your mother-in-law say about this situation? ROTFLMAO ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Tanya, I just want to say in passing, you're very pretty and those heels go oh so well with you!!!! just amazing!!! i wanted to say that before moving on to my night. also.. while most have to go up a size when in taller heels (due to the spreading of the toes and supporting structures). some with 'higher' archs have their feet look like it shrank because the arch 'absorbed' the angle of the foot. this has happened to one of my friends. to her.. the heels need to be purchased snug because when she stands (most of the time she's in heels she's standing) the arch 'absorbs' the angle and the shoe now fits perfectly. doesn't make sense to me.. but after seeing it with my eyes.. i believe it. but at anyrate.. you're a sexy gal... bf is fortunate to have you!!!! i'll be back to see how you're doing along this thread. keep your heeling going.. and in time.. with a bigger budget.. you'll be rocking along beautiful I too am saddened that heels over 4 inch are becoming super hard to find.. but fashion changes.. high heels will make a comeback ( i hope tech doesn't prevent such a comeback though) RPM

Love the Louboutins absolutely stunning. Unfortunately even if i could find a pair in my size (impossible) they would be out of my price range.

However.... i have found a Louboutin knock off made by the Highest heel which fits the bill for me size wise and budget. They go up to a size US14 and are available in Black Velvet, and Black Patent both with the distinctive Red sole and 5.25 in stiletto heel. I bought mine from Bananashoes for £45 and am over the moon with them.

See picture below:

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

• 1 month later...

Wow, what a stunning lass, with such stunning boots and shoes. Your BF is very lucky, wish I worked where you do, I'd never gte any work done though, I'd be admiring your boots all day!! Look forward to seeing more pics.

barney.. i wanted the same shoes for my lady.. she's a US9.5 and the store where i found them... only goes up to US9. so.. i'll check bannashoes.. thanks for sharing that someone carries them in 'larger' sizing. really hot shoes! RPM p.s. it's a budget thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, any chance we can see your new heels?, i cant wait to see them.

Hi Anakin

I forgot this thread was going, I hadnt been on the site for a while until recently. Good to be back:w00t2:

I had to sell the new shoes back on ebay I have now offically given up buying Louboutins on ebay due to the erratic sizing, only the french :wave:

However their new home is in Rome, so i take comfort in thinking they are being shown off and loved and appreciated in one of Europes most beautiful cities.

You can see the pics on this link from the auction, they were lovely, i was soo sad to see them go :smile:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320170443506

T