My new shoes :o)

Got them on ebay in the end from the US as impossible to get them in the shops unless living in London! Sadly a little big for me as I'm a size 5 they're 5.5 and strangley seems to make a big diff! :wink: Gonna take some more pics this weekend as have some nice Louboutin boots too, so watch this space!

Cheers, think they are my faves so far. Does anyone know how to make them fit!!! Bought some heel grips but they are still too big, :wink: ! I am a size 5, really hadnt thought 5.5 would be that much different, epesh as they normally say buying very high heels you need a size larger! I need to come up with a cunning plan, as they will be worn!! Defo model them shortly and post here. Have a good evening all...TP

Ok, here's me in the pink ones, see the huge gap at the back, means my foot is thrust right forward too, so just standing on the balls of my feet, gutted as dont think i can wear these out :wink:, excuse the just feet pics, not dressed up for the occasion, long monday at work:eyecrazy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry mean a size five Uk. So 38 European, not sure what that is in US. Size 5 US must be very petite.

These are 5 inch heel, looking at the new collection of his on www.christianlouboutin.fr he has some wikid new ones some even 130cms, which i think is 5.5 inchs high!!!! Think I'm gonna start saving!!!

Nice shoes! Love them.

Wow 130mm! That's about 5 inches. And that's a fashion shoe, it's quite rare to find those reaching 5.

Size 5US is very petite :wink: that's a 35 in Euro. She wears 35-36 depending on the brand; usually 35 though.

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

Jue, sorry, was writing a post in between yours, so my reply looks in the wrong place! I got them on Ebay from the US, so cant exchange, but because they are signed, thinking of putting then in a cabinate and just looking at them!!

Where and when is the meet out of interest JNR?

Brilliant pictures Tanya and what a great way to introduce yourself to the forum. :wink:

Regarding the meet, you and your boyfriend are welcome to join us in London on Saturday, March 10th. Such meets are what make membership in this forum unique and pleasurable. For years, members here have been meeting each other in person, creating special bonds with one another. We are a privileged online community to enjoy such safety and trust between members in the Real World and would happily accomodate you and your boyfriend at our upcoming Annual World Heel Meet 2007.

It is my sincerest hope that you and your boyfriend discover the pleasure and camaraderie here at hhplace that I have enjoyed for the last 4.5 years. :D

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Jue, sorry, was writing a post in between yours, so my reply looks in the wrong place!

I got them on Ebay from the US, so cant exchange, but because they are signed, thinking of putting then in a cabinate and just looking at them!!

Ooh they are signed! Yea I think that's the better way to do. :wink: Just keep them.

Just go buy something else (unsigned, of course :D) and wear those out.

Is increasingly hard to find fashion shoes that high, Louboutin is a dying breed! In the Uk sadly it seems more and more difficult to find anything above 3.5 inchs in the shops! Madness!

Really? And I thought higher heeled shoes are easier to find there and in the US. Here in the Philippines, the highest I've seen in shops so far is around 4 1/3 inch. 4" is quite easy to find. Maybe some will reach 4.5", but that's with some platform already, though not that thick. Right now, the highest I have is just 4.25" and that's in a size 8. :fine:

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

Brilliant pictures Tanya and what a great way to introduce yourself to the forum. :wink:

Regarding the meet, you and your boyfriend are welcome to join us in London on Saturday, March 10th. Such meets are what make membership in this forum unique and pleasurable. For years, members here have been meeting each other in person, creating special bonds with one another. We are a privileged online community to enjoy such safety and trust between members in the Real World and would happily accomodate you and your boyfriend at our upcoming Annual World Heel Meet 2007.

It is my sincerest hope that you and your boyfriend discover the pleasure and camaraderie here at hhplace that I have enjoyed for the last 4.5 years. :D

Thanks kneehighs, unfortunately we are busy that weekend :fine:( (some draining family event!) do these meets happen often?

Ooh they are signed! Yea I think that's the better way to do. :D Just keep them.

Just go buy something else (unsigned, of course :fine:) and wear those out.

yes i have my eye on another pair on ebay but these are also in the US and i am a bit weary of getting them again because of the sizing and plus i would need a few months to save up as they are not cheap :wink:

Really? And I thought higher heeled shoes are easier to find there and in the US. Here in the Philippines, the highest I've seen in shops so far is around 4 1/3 inch. 4" is quite easy to find. Maybe some will reach 4.5", but that's with some platform already, though not that thick. Right now, the highest I have is just 4.25" and that's in a size 8. B)

There seems to be this mad craze in the UK at the moment of flat ballet type shoes! and Ugg boots!!! they are horrid and are taking over from all other shoes in the shops!! it is pure madness!! If you want a decent sized heel you have to end up spending a small fortune! you are lucky to be able to go to shops and find 4inch heels!!

Tanya, the Louboutins look absolutely erotic on you. It's a shame you can't wear them comfortably but then its probably better that you don't wear out the autograph on the sole. The way those shoes fit across yourr toes sets my heart a-flutter. Thank you so much.