vacation in Hong Kong China

alicia

i am currently visiting HK for business and pleasure. I can't beleive this place is hot, i mean it's like summer of where i live in canda. everyday is 20C to 25C, but people around me they wear huge clothes and boots. I've seen many new fashion style here, plus low standard living and cost. I just can't stop spending money here. will be back around March...talk to you gurls soon Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

I don't think you will find heels of anything high in HK, I mean people would consider something high if it is anything 3 inch or over. The boots I think they are mostly designed for silm people which means they will be difficult to fit into if you have any calf muscle at all! Oh yes...Hong Kong general population is very afraid of cold, people would consider something below 16°C be very cold and you will find people dieing of coldness in the news when temperature drop to around 10°C. But by all means, have fun in HK!

Hi Alicia! Hong Kong, one of my most favorite cities on the planet. However, I've never found high heels, in larger sizes, in any of the womens shoe stores I've visited there. The women I know that live and work there usually send to the UK or the US for fashionable footware.

Hello Alicia:

JNR has a point. While the city of Hong Kong is most modern, the only drawback I can think about the city is that they don't have a good selection of high heels. (Or didn't the last few times I've visited there.)

While you are there, though, perhaps you might keep an eye out for one of our charter members of this forum, DebbieHK. You will know her immedately when you see her. She is a very beautiful young English woman, elegantly dressed and wearing the most beautiful pair of high heel court shoes or boots you have ever seen. Should you happen to run across her, please let her know how much we miss her here and that we sincerely hope she will grace us with here presence, at some point, again.

(There are seveal pictures of her in our archives. Perhaps one of the more knowledgable members that know how to find such stuff might try to locate one or two and repost it here to remind everyone that she really does belong here. )

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Once again a topic in the girls section gets posts from the Guys. Will you please get it into your heads that the girls section is for the girls. this thread is now moved to the for everybody section. more postings from guys in the girls section will mean penalties. Keep out of there or risk loosing the ability to post anywhare here in the forums.

The angels have the phonebox.

I found this photo from a guy named Streetdog on Flickr.com.

Posted Image

Although you see a woman wearing high heels, I remember seeing photos of Debbie, she was wearing very high heels. This photo is taken at Hong Kong Airport and it imediately reminds me of he has taken a photo of Debbie.

Robert