white or cream high heeled boots.....

Samantha

I've been posting here since this place started up, and at that time, I did not own any jeans. But I went and bought a pair last fall. I am sure I posted that first message before buying new jeans to go with my five and a half inch stiletto pumps that are in the picture. :wink:

• 5 weeks later...

i have a pair of white ankle-ish boots with 3.5 inch heels.....i never wore them for a while. recentl;y though coupled with blue faded jeans i wear them on nights out all the time......i feel there is something sexy and tarty about that colour in summer with jeans.....what do you guys think?

Samantha

Hi Samantha,

in my opinion white boots under (faded) jeans look great!

I like to wear high heels myself as a guy. At first I didn't dare to wear my new platform boots from Fantasy Shoes with white block heels, white platforms and laces in public. By the time I changed my opinion. Now they belong to my dearest boots together with blue jeans www.funmore.com/fantasy/images/fantasy3/200/s18-06.jpg

Often I wear them also with my tight red varnish jeans. I love this combination of colours: Black/white boots with red trousers.

micha

PS@Laurieheels: I can hardly believe that you never wore jeans in past. In Germany all girls wear occasionally rsp. sometimes jeans. Did you only wear skirts? Even in cold Canadian winters near by the mountains?

The best fashion is your own fashion!

i have a pair of white ankle-ish boots with 3.5 inch heels.....i never wore them for a while. recentl;y though coupled with blue faded jeans i wear them on nights out all the time......i feel there is something sexy and tarty about that colour in summer with jeans.....what do you guys think?

Samantha

I think so too, Samantha. I recently spotted a young lady in a white t-shirt and white boots, with jeans in between. She looked great!

And on a recent shopping trip in TK Maxx I found a nice pair of white 4" boots, with a nice wooden stacked wedge. Despite a certain amount of encouragement, I couldn't get them on, otherwise I might have gone for them :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 1 year later...

Badger:-) You think we should wear boots all year, Eh! Well, I wear them all year, and I am quite comfortable in them also. I love the feeling of boots on my legs and feet. So sexy. Trolldeg:-) Nice boots, very nice boots and you wear them so well. And that is coming from a boot guy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 7 months later...

I just adore white boots and shoes!!!

Yes - there is something bordering on the "tarty" about white - but worn with the right clothes they look great.

Last Summer - I found THE MOST FAB pair of Cowgirl boots in white. They're from Office UK and are called (get this) "Smartie" boots!! :D

They are wickedly 'girlie' and real sexy too - 3.5" cowgirl heels, short points, scalloped to upper calf length with white leather and diamante stirrups around the foot and ankle!! They look gorgeous with jeans or a short denim skirt. :o

Ooooohhhh!!!!! :P:P