white or cream high heeled boots.....

Samantha

i have a pair of white ankle-ish boots with 3.5 inch heels.....i never wore them for a while. recentl;y though coupled with blue faded jeans i wear them on nights out all the time......i feel there is something sexy and tarty about that colour in summer with jeans.....what do you guys think? Samantha

sounds like the outfit is quite nice. white spikes and blue jeans. always did like my women a little on the trashy side if you consider wearing stiletto heels trashy. in todays fashion, it seems anything goes. if you like it, do it!! :smile:

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

NO. I do not consider it trashy, stiletto heels are quite elegant and require great skill. So :grin: Anything goes, yes, now that I can agree on. Seeing as how I don't own any jeans, totally through my own fault, I am going to keep to wearing white heels with white pants. :smile:

If tomorrow is nice I may pull together an outfit around that, but I am not sure yet. It might not be what I want for going out for dinner and drinks with friends. We're trying to make me forget a few things but I need to drive home.... this plan isn't my best. I doubt I'll have time for pictures but who knows.

Once again, terayon... Having just completed a course in multicultural studies, I must conclude that there are at LEAST 2 levels below "trailer trash": Those who have the misfortune to live in the "projects" of Chicago, and other places, and the homeless.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 weeks later...

I've been hanging out with a friend who only wears black. So we decided that we could dress as opposites for a change. Now all I need is a pair of white heels and my outfit is done :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

They don't pay you enough Laurie--Perhaps you could finagle a raise based on heel height? I guess that'd never fly--after all, the highly paid (male) executives would then be "low men on the totem pole"! Or perhaps for the privelage of watching, as it were, the "show"? :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

If my heel height reflected what I was paid, I'd be rich. I think my heel height does reflect upon my ability, so my five inch average should say something about just how good I am at my job. :smile: I do try to strut around in my heels like I own the place. Maybe one day that will make a difference...

Do you like my latest kneehighs I bought last week in Rotterdam during the final sales at Tango? They are from Bronx in size 40 (very roomy) and were reduced from 113,42 to 34,03 Euro. Would you be able to resist buying those light cream colored 11cm blade heeled inside zippered classy soft leathjer boots? I couldn't.

Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Great Boots! And, such a deal! It's a surprise they were still on the sales table for you to buy. Talk about luck :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 6 months later...

I think women wearing faded levi straight cut style jeans with bare feet in sexy spiked heeled pumps or sandals looks so sexy. I just wish more women would wear such outfits. I think that look is sort of starting to return to womens fashion, at least I hope so. I think I looks very sexy/classy. so all you sexy women out there go ahead and give it a try,......PLEEEAASE. :D:(:wink::o:D:o