An invitation for ballet boot fans.

Richy

I was asked by someone who liked my Flickr set of ballet boots if I had any videos that I was prepared to share. To my own astonishment, I have found over 1GB of videos on my hard drive so far, many of them featuring standing/walking in ballet boots rather than simply posing. I've uploaded 2 sets of just under 200MB so far and will probably do another one tonight. If anybody else would like the links to download them, drop me a PM and I'll send them to you. Be warned, however, it will take you a couple of hours to download each folder, so it's best done overnight. Richy

To those asking me to post the links, please read my original message again. I will not be posting the links here, as I want to know who has them. Plus, as I upload any more, I can tell you that they are there. If you want them PM me. *****LINKS TO UNSUITABLE IMAGES REMOVED****** ***** CHILDREN CAN VIEW THIS SITE *******

• 5 weeks later...

A good site for ballet heel walking (she is VERY good in them) both in private and in public, is the site www.light-fetish.de This woman has walked normally in ballet heels since day one and makes it look so natural. Go check her out!