A typical night out with the band

Krapsparov

I had a great night out it the Thatched House in Stockport on Saturday!

I was playing a gig and wore Black Skirt, fishnets with 4” heels boots

At the start of the evening I was getting a couple of quizzical looks from a gang of Hells Angels. I went over to them and started to take the piss out of them before they started on me, had a laugh and started ranting on about Harley Davidson’s with them for a while.

They left and Howard H from http://www.skirtcafe.org arrived, who I had never met before. He was in a black leather mini with fishnets. He turned out to be a nice guy and has great taste in beer.

Then chris100575 turned up with his cousin and boyfriend; again, wonderful people!!

Chris’s cousin is VERY tasty!! It’s a pity she’s going out with a 12 dan. Ninja death warrior., or I may have tried my luck. :wink:) (Only joking Chris)

Chris looked ace in his New Rocks, he always carries it off though, probably because its getting second nature for him!

The gig went well which surprised me as I was drunk as a skunk by the time I got on stage!! In fact I went on stage with 4 synths and forgot to play 2 of them!!

At the end of the evening, the landlady was pouring pints of Stella down my gullet until 3:45 am as an experiment to see if I could still walk in stilettos with my brain pickled in a vat of alcohol! – I could.

Twaz a good night

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

Then chris100575 turned up with his cousin and boyfriend; again, wonderful people!!

Erm... any chance of amending that to "his cousin and HER boyfriend" people might get the wrong idea!

Never knew you were that drunk Jon, you didn't look it apart from when you went to get onto the stage. :wink: The three of us had a great night, and both Nick and Rachel enjoyed meeting you. They're more than likely up for the next one, so let me know when it is. By the way, Rachel said afterwards that you reminded her a bit of Eddie Izzard, in that you wear a skirt and heels so naturally that they don't seem out of place.

The New Rocks are getting to be second nature. Next time we're out it's definitely going to be either the slutty patent ones, or I'll just go all out and wear a pair of my pointy stilettos!

Chris

Erm... any chance of amending that to "his cousin and HER boyfriend" people might get the wrong idea!

Chris!!!

Believe me, the world and his dog can tell your not gay at a glance!! :D

In fact I may have someone in mind for you :wink:

Watch this space.

Jon

I had a great night out it the Thatched House in Stockport on Saturday!

I was playing a gig and wore Black Skirt, fishnets with 4” heels boots

At the start of the evening I was getting a couple of quizzical looks from a gang of Hells Angels. I went over to them and started to take the piss out of them before they started on me, had a laugh and started ranting on about Harley Davidson’s with them for a while.

They left and Howard H from http://www.skirtcafe.org arrived, who I had never met before. He was in a black leather mini with fishnets. He turned out to be a nice guy and has great taste in beer.

Chris’s cousin is VERY tasty!! It’s a pity she’s going out with a 12 dan. Ninja death warrior., or I may have tried my luck. :D) (Only joking Chris)

Chris looked ace in his New Rocks, he always carries it off though, probably because its getting second nature for him!

The gig went well which surprised me as I was drunk as a skunk by the time I got on stage!! In fact I went on stage with 4 synths and forgot to play 2 of them!!

At the end of the evening, the landlady was pouring pints of Stella down my gullet until 3:45 am as an experiment to see if I could still walk in stilettos with my brain pickled in a vat of alcohol! – I could.

Twaz a good night

Jon

Hi Jon,

I would really like to see you with your band on stage! A guy on 4'' heels with fishnet nylons - that's better than the outfit of Prince. At least comparable with Tim Curry from the Rocky Horror Show :wink:

micha (*waiting for your next move on our chess board*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Why does Chris get dibs on the teacher with her own teeth?

Wah...

Not only does she have her own teeth, but they are all pointing in the correct direction!! - :wink:

Don't worry Chris! She has given me loads of clothes and stuff

Jon