Jewellery

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

When you select an outfit to wear, you will always choose something which will go together and look good. Does anyone also like to wear a little jewellery to finish the look?

Since I only dress up from the waist down I try to find different things to wear to compliment the heels. However, for the legs, its pretty much limited, so an anklet is one thing I can think of.

Posted Image

Any other suggestions? :wink:

When you select an outfit to wear, you will always choose something which will go together and look good. Does anyone also like to wear a little jewellery to finish the look?

Since I only dress up from the waist down I try to find different things to wear to compliment the heels. However, for the legs, its pretty much limited, so an anklet is one thing I can think of.

Posted Image

Any other suggestions? :wink:

Well, earrings are always a good choice if you want to draw attention to the face instead of your feet. Once you have your ears pierced you have a huge selection of styles to pick from, ranging all the way from the more delicate and feminine earrings to the really heavy gauge macho biker earrings. I used to wear 8 ga. studs (actually small plugs) in my earlobes, but I seriously doubt if I could even wear a 10 ga without discomfort today. Nevertheless, the right earrings could help to complete the image you're trying to acheive. Then there are the other accessories, hats, belts and belt buckles, bracelets or arm-bands, finger rings, etc.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

. . .However, for the legs, its pretty much limited, so an anklet is one thing I can think of. . .

An ankle bracelet is so classy when paired with beautiful pumps!

Have a happy time!

Posted Image

Any other suggestions?

An absolutely charming picture, my friend! An ankle chain works best when wearing a skirt instead of being hidden by pants. As for suggestion, perhaps a small stud in each ear or a delicate neck chain. I'm sure you can come up good ideas if you put your mind to it.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I regularly wear jewelry.

Here are two necklaces that I use to spice up solid colored tops:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a bracelet I use to spice up my wrist:

Posted Image

HERE is an example of how my top half might look on an average day.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings - go for it. I won't wear most women's jewelry, nor most men's, for that matter. But the more masculine women's jewelry suits me fine, and I don't hesitate. To date, no one has ever asked me why I was wearing a woman's bracelet - they simply assumed that it was a man's bracelet.

I've taken a liking to the Italian-style charm bracelets -- with the plain links (usually called "starter bracelets"). They are simple and uncluttered and their spring-loaded links fit like a Speidel watchband. I think they look just as good on a man's wrist as they do on a woman's.

Have a happy time!

I hear you - I own five women's bracelets that look like men's jewelry. To date, none of my dates have questioned me otherwise, and I know quite a few very straight men who don't hesitate to shop in the women's jewelry department because they're tired of the incredibly thick, fat, bracelets which are available there. Manufacturers - get a clue. We're not all 350-lb hit men.