Why do you think it is?

DDWW

Hi! This question is just directed at the Gals! Have you ever wondered: "Of all the things mens could fancy, why my feet/high heels?" Whether you have or not, what DO you think about it? Do you like it? Is there a different part of your body that you'd prefer to have all of the focus on?

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

DDWW -

Good Question -

Sometimes its hard to completely understand anothers attraction, because perhaps they do not completely understand it?

I do love the way my guy responds when I am wearing heels, either in jeans, a skirt, or a nightgown. His responce is what drives me, no I would not wish him to focus on any other part, then the part which gives him the most pleasure, and anyway, it is still a part of me....

While I enjoy all of his parts, I do so like walking behind him, and watching his bum when he is in heels, don't completely understand it all myself. Simply enjoy the way it makes me feel....

Katherine

While I enjoy all of his parts, I do so like walking behind him, and watching his bum when he is in heels, don't completely understand it all myself. Simply enjoy the way it makes me feel....

Katherine

He's a very lucky guy to have someone like you!

. . .

Have you ever wondered: "Of all the things mens could fancy, why my feet/high heels?" . . .

Well, from the male perspective -- have you ever noticed what a pair of heels does to a woman's legs? It is a beautiful transformation!

Have a happy time!

MrsHeels wrote:

Oooh...me too with my guy. Goodness - it makes me so h***y!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

hummm.... I love seeing my lady in heels.. that goes without saying.. however.. she's mentioned plenty of times she enjoys watching me walk away for very similar reasons that Mrsheels enjoys it too.. but in my case.. i don't have the heels on. at first.. didn't know what to think.. but am glad she likes to see something about me!!!!! from what she told me.. she now likes the fact I like her feet/heels.. because I'm also very attentive to everything else.. all the other guys she dated who liked something else weren't as sensitive and were too focused on just what the liked. RPM MrsHeels.. just like I think your hubby is lucky to have you... I feel lucky to have my lady!