My Christmas gift

kennard

Hello, everyone! :rocker:

I've just bought these as my Christmas gift:

Posted Image

Hopefully I'll receive them before the end of the week, and it's a "home alone again" week (my sister will be travelling), so I should have a couple of days to freely wear them in my apartment! Yay! :biggrin:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Nice sandles. Now put some jeans on and go shopping. Don't hide in your apt. Get out and show them off.

You mean, something like this:

Posted Image

Nice, huh? :biggrin: Sadly, I'm nowhere near as good-looking as the lovely model above. :irked:

So, thanks for the motivational speech, but I'll just keep hiding in my apt. :huh:

K.

You mean, something like this:

Posted Image

Nice, huh? :biggrin: Sadly, I'm nowhere near as good-looking as the lovely model above. :irked:

So, thanks for the motivational speech, but I'll just keep hiding in my apt. :huh:

K.

Don't know what your missing! But, K.

real men wear heels

Hi Kennard

Very nice choice for X-mas gift.

Hope you are already enjoying your new heels.

DeSalto

Well, due to a series of unfortunate events, only today (about an hour ago, actually) I had the chance to put them on and take them for a spin (as Dawn HH suggested - but not outside). :biggrin:

They're very comfortable and very easy to walk with, but (yes, there's a "but") once again I find myself wiht a pair of shoes with short ankle starps (that don't fit around my ankles). Luckily, the straps from my black pumps are removable and they do fit, both the sandals and my ankles. :irked:

As usual, I'll try to take these new sandals to the office for my traditional after-hours office walk, so I should post new pictures in a few days. :huh:

K.

very nice shoes Kennard! They are not something I would wear out and about myself and especially not in the winter......lol But at home and in private I would definitely own and wear a pair of those.

Hello, everyone! :irked:

very nice shoes Kennard!

They are not something I would wear out and about myself and especially not in the winter......lol But at home and in private I would definitely own and wear a pair of those.

Mr. X, I couldn't agree more! :rocker: I still have to cross the "out and about" bridge, but the "home and in private" road is already well traveled... :biggrin:

K.

Nice shoes also Greg. Again not something I would wear out but definitely at home. I do wear some Heeled boots out and about but I have yet to wear actual feminine high heels except for at home.

They are great looking shoes but my toes are still being squeezed.

Yes, very nice shoes indeed! :biggrin: And I know the feeling of having your toes beeing squeezed... :irked: Both my fucsia sandals (my avatar) and my black pumps have this problem, so I can't wear them for long periods of time.

Speaking of my black pumps:

Posted Image

Now that I have a new webcam (at the office), it's time to get better pictures of my pumps, don't you agree? :huh: Not to mention taking them out for a spin... So stay tuned, new pics next week (hopefully!). :D

K.

I just got these for Christmas:

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensDress&BLC=WomensDressClassic&Width=Regular&ItemCode=55705&LotNumber=052879&Type=Adult&Popularity=632&DescriptiveColor=Black&Size=11

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensDress&BLC=WomensDressClassic&Width=Regular&ItemCode=55598&LotNumber=052956&Type=Adult&Popularity=440&DescriptiveColor=Black&Size=11

I normally get 11W but the 11M in both fit much better. I'm surprised that the pumps don't hurt my ankle which is why I have been shying away from higher heels lately, and this is my first pair of black patent leather pumps which have always been my favorites.

I hope everyone finds their perfect pair this Christmas.

I've seen those pumps up for sale on eBay, even thought about buying them, but decided to wait until next year. :biggrin: Pumps are also one of my favorites, along with sandals. Not much of a boot lover, though... Must be the weather, it's always summer (and hot as hell) here where I live... :irked:

Love those black pumps. How high is the heel.

I believe they're 4", maybe 4.5". Since they don't have a platform, they actually feel very high... :huh:

K.

Kennard:-) Greg2005:-) Shrimper:-) You guys really know how to treat yourselves with new footwear from Santa. All are great and I think your pics are superb. I have always had a fond spot in my heart for the look of black patent. I have a pair of black patent pumps on now as I post this. They look so rich, especially in a high heel no matter what style they are in. Enjoy your new Christmas gifts fellows. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

[...continued]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And, as a special Christmas treat, here's the very first video of me walking in high heels!

Posted Image

Not bad for a first attempt, eh? :rocker: Actually, as the file name implies (BlackPumps2), this is the second video, let's just say the first one was not good enough... :biggrin:

K.