smooth

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

I have been thinking about shaving my legs for a very long time, but never actually had the courage to do it. However, been doing some searching on here and having shaven legs is definitely the way to go if you wear skirts with holdups. Therefore after reading some of the other members experiences, I did it tonight and shaved the legs good lol. Took me about an hour and a half as I was being rather thorough to make sure I have not left any hairs. As soon as I shaved them, I put on the leopard pumps, holdups and a leopard print miniskirt for some pics. Lets just say I loved what I saw. I should have done this a long time ago :rocker::biggrin::irked:

Guest ilovepumps!

Be careful, once you start shaving you're a slave to it! I've tried to give up twice because it's a hassle, but after a few days out comes the razor...

I should just get them waxed but it sounds painful!

Chris

To be honest mate, it was your old thread that made me decide at the end. I read your post and the replies and thought yep going to do it :rocker:

I know what you mean about trying to give up. After last night, I know I will be shaving quite often to prevent the hairs from growing back so quickly. Luckily I wasnt that hairy in the first place. But, it sure does feel weird when you put trousers back on lol.

I noticed that too, and getting into bed, putting on knee-length boots etc etc is a whole new experience without the fur. Usually when I've just shaved is when the hold-ups or suspenders and stiletto shoes come out. My lack of leg hair caused a few raised eyebrows when my friends first found out, but they're cool about it now. Chris

Guest ilovepumps!

I wear shorts if noone elses around, but tracksuit bottoms when there is. I know I will forget one day and just walk out in front of everyone bare legged.

It's no big deal. I've been on foreign trips with guys from work where I've worn shorts and no-one's said anything. I also wore shorts to a friend's barbecue, and as I was putting suncream on my legs one guy remarked "Do you shave those legs or what?" I just shrugged and said yes. He then decided to announce the fact to the entire group and nobody cared. If anyone asks why I do it I just truthfully answer that I dislike the hair. Chris

Guest ilovepumps!

I hear what your saying. Guess it is just me still trying to get use to the fact of having no hair on the legs. However, I do prefer having no hair now to be honest.

It's no big deal. I've been on foreign trips with guys from work where I've worn shorts and no-one's said anything. I also wore shorts to a friend's barbecue, and as I was putting suncream on my legs one guy remarked "Do you shave those legs or what?" I just shrugged and said yes. He then decided to announce the fact to the entire group and nobody cared.

If anyone asks why I do it I just truthfully answer that I dislike the hair.

Chris

I only encountered that once, during the one time in my life I ever shaved my legs. I simply said, "I'm into bicycle racing," which was true, and he dropped the issue.

Of course, that's not why I did so, as I'd wondered what it felt like. I've never done it again.

I do shave my whole body - and I agree it is true, once you do it you don't want to go without shaving. It is simply so much smoother. But it is indeed a pain in the ass to do all the shaving, so I got the hair removed permanently. Now its a nice clean skin without all the work.

Hi all, I've been shaving my legs for about 2 years. I've tried epilators but they're not to good. For those who have tried waxing at a salon, how was it? And how long does the smoothness last? I also shave my armpits. Makes a big difference. It feels a lot fresher. All best wishes, Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'