Hey

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Hey All, I have finally signed up to this site. I have been lurking in the background for over a year just reading posts, but I thought its time to have my own account. As you can see from my username, I love seeing women in pumps, especially the classic pumps with the short pointy toes and not the long pointy ones you see nowadays. I am a male member btw if any of you are wondering lol. I signed up here not only because I love seeing women in pumps, but the fact that there are other men on here who likes to wear womens shoes and clothes, but not consider themselves as a CD/TV. You see, I am in the same situation. Over the years, I have been really scared in wearing anything female related, as at the back of my mind, I felt weird, as I am at the end of a day, a male. However, until one day where I noticed a pair of female heels for sale and they were in my size. I contacted the seller, met up with them and bought them from her, telling her that they were for someone else. Since then, I have been hooked and things progressed from there. Over the years, I have purchased many pairs of female shoes, ranging from high heeles sandals, boots and pumps. I have more female shoes than I have men shoes lol. Scary thing is, noone else knows about this and I have to be very careful when wearing them. Anyway, this is a long enough intro. I will go into more details about me later in the correct forum Cheers :rocker:

ILOVEPUMPS! :admin_welcome: to the forum. I like pumps too and have found life alot easier now that I dress with integrity--dress with respect to my own desires and not fear of criticism from others.

Hope you find your stay here enjoyable!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

You're not alone, ILP, as most of the male members here have had the same experience. In fact, the best estimates include about 500,000 American males experience the same thing on a regular/routine basis, so you're definately NOT alone. We have members here from the UK, Germany, China, Brazil, Nepal... The list goes on, and it's by no means an isolated thing. You're among friends, here! Welcome aboard!

Guest ilovepumps!

Thank you both for the welcome, its great to be here. I have kept this to myself for years and am so glad I found somewhere on the to talk about it without having to worry about it :rocker: