Latest (and longest) Outing

heelyandy

Hi

When I've been out in stiletto heeled boots, I've always thought that someone might hear, then notice the heel, then say something, so I've never been out very far or for very long in heels :rocker: .

Anyway, on Monday I was passing an "Evans" shop and my eye was caught by a pair of knee length, block heeled cowboy type boots in the window, so I went in and bought a pair. Once my boss had gone from the office, I tried them on (lovely fit), then decided they would be perfect for street heeling (having a thicker heel) so I took the 5 minute walk to the post box and back (it was dark by this time). I was a little concerned by the noise from the heels (although no one seemed to notice) so later I stuck and nailed some rubber sole repair stuff to the heels (when I tried this once without nails it fell off!) which quietened them.

Today, I knew my boss would be out all day, so I put the boots on and left my shoes in my car. At lunch, I went out into town, posted a couple of letters then walked up the main street, through the shopping centre, past a supermarket and round to the railway station, where I spent the rest of my lunch hour trainspotting (and walking up and down the platform!) before walking back to the office. I was out for an hour altogether!

I wasn't aware that anyone noticed, certainly no one said anything, stared, laughed, pointed etc. (probably because my trousers virtually hid the heel and the toes don't, to me, look as feminine as a pair of stiletto boots). I'm now back in the office, still in the boots, and my feet are tired, but happy! :biggrin:

The photos below were taken in the office. The one with my trousers tucked into the boots is just to show you the boots, the one with my trousers over the boots is how I went out (and I didn't realise my trousers were quite so long)

Andrew

PS - 3 & 3/4" heel height.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I LOVE them. Great Looking boots! I like the color, nice brown, not too light. The heel is great and the rounded toes look terrific.

I also like the ankle decoration, looks nice, but only you know it is there under your pants.

Enjoy them!

You really could get away with slightly shorter pants with these boots.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE