Do you swing both ways?

Magickman

"Do you swing both ways?" That was from a woman at the singles dance. This caught me slightly off guard. She had approached me, and asked if I did swing dancing. So I danced with her. My reply to her question was, "Do you mean both left and right?" But that wasn't what she meant. It was my knee high boots with the stiletto heels, that arroused her curiosity. Later, I thought maybe I should have asked how she wanted to swing, or made light of the general topic of swinging preferences. Apparently, at the singles club, at least some of the women are not sure of my intentions. Actually, I have dated several of the gals from this group. Mostly, they have approached me, and asked me to dance, by way of introduction. What say you, folks, about appropriate (and funny) comebacks for rather rude and unsolicited cvomments from strangers about sexual proclivities?

Ask if she wanted to come down to the park and find out. Or say that you don't like the swings you prefer roundabouts instead. Or just tell her to mind her own business.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think she was asking you if you were bi/gay. If not, the answer would have been no.

You missed understood my point:snorkeler:

If they asked such a question why not turn the tables on them see how they feel about answering such a question.:evil:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I probably would have said something silly like, "Shoes are like baseball bats. Just because you hold them doesn't mean you are going to switch hit." And if she responded flirtatiously to that I might have added something like, "So if you really want to get in the game, lets put you behind homeplate and test your catching skills." Whatever.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

You missed understood my point:snorkeler:

If they asked such a question why not turn the tables on them see how they feel about answering such a question.:evil:

Actually, I caught it.

I thought of another response, though: "Yep, sure do - both forwards and backwards. But I'd rather play on the see-saw."

I would have answered that question with a question. "How would you answer that question if I had proposed it to you"? I get accused of doing this all of the time by Mickey, answering a question with a question. TEE! HEE! By all means---I would also have checked out her foorwear for further conversation. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!