boots, pumps and sandals

Do not leave. Stay and have fun. To each HIS own. Personaly I don't wear open toe or sandals or shoes with bows but thats just me although I have a half dozen boots and most all my heels have straps cause I like the way they feel.Posted Image

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care for bows or lace, either, but I've a few pairs which would only look appropriate on a truly feminine figure, preferably wearing an evening gown. I dunno - they're just sexy, that's all.

But amongst others I'm almost always wearing ankle or knee-high boots with either a block or tapered heel (about 1 square inch where the rubber meets the road).

Like these (the heel is not noticeable beneath long jeans):

Posted Image

Or these:

Posted Image

Both arrived this week, and while the first pair are sexier, the second pair are terrific on many accounts, mostly due to the very high level of comfort (no scrunched toes, great fit, no riding up and down in the heel). In fact, since they arrived Monday, I've been out in them exactly three times, compared to once in the others.

I even went grocery shopping for them in broad daylight, today! No one seemed to notice or care, particularly as I wore long, dark, nice slacks, a decent shirt, and my black leather jacket.

Just a good, solid, well-made heel all around.

Thank you, Franco Sarto.

They look like magic shoes.

I can understand you not wanting to take them off, even tho they are not very high. gorgeous.

It's interesting you mentioned that. But which ones are you talking about? The Vanelli thin-heeled boots, or the thicker-heeled Franco Sarto loafers?

I'm not personally into magic, but I've really been enjoying the Harry Potter films lately. The boots are precisely 3-1/2" in my size. The heel is taller in the larger sizes, as it was advertised as a 3" heel.

As for "gorgeous," the black leather strap is hidden beneath my long jeans, as is the heel. I know - a hideous choice among you truebloods, but it suits my conservatism.

The last thing I did while wearing them last night was to unbend the sign that directs traffic onto my street, as more than half the people have missed the bent sign, turning directly into the oncoming lane of traffic or missing the exit altogether and illegally backtracking down a one-way street.

A passerby stepped in to help, as signs appear to be made of some pretty touch metal, and I couldn't unbend it myself! I don't think he ever noticed my heels, hidden as they were beneath my long jeans.

No, this wasn't in broad daylight, but that interesection is well-lit and well-travelled, and with the sign in it's previous condition, it was an accident waiting to happen.