Latest Boots - Surprised Myself!

heelyandy

Hi

I bought these on Friday (hope this works :D ):-

Posted Image

They are either long calf boots or short knee boots, pull on, and have a 1 inch "kitten" type heel (think that's the right description) and to be honest I wouldn't normally look twice at a pair of boots with a less than 3 inch heel, but something about them caught my eye (maybe the nice blue colour :D ) so I bought them. They were marked as a size 8 (UK) on the sticker on the sole, but when I tried them on in the office (everyone else had gone ;) ), I noticed inside it was marked as a nine.

They've completely changed my opinion of lower heeled boots :( . They are really comfortable to wear and feel really good to walk in (although not in public yet :D ), so much so that I'm going back to the shop today to see if they've got them in black :D (a bit more discrete than bright blue for wearing in public :) )

If anyone's interested, they're from Priceless Shoes (UK - don't know about other countries), cost £ 25, are available up to size 9 (which might be marked as size 8 on the sticker - look inside) and I think, based on the label, the style is called "Spy". They're in red, white, green and blue - didn't notice any black, which is why I'm going back today to check :D

EDIT - They do have black :D , but didn't have any 9s :evil: (not even 9s pretending to be 8s). Also, they're now only £ 15 :D:D

Andrew

PS - No connection with Priceless Shoes except as a satisfied customer (and convert to lower heeled boots). Don't think they have a website :D

Generally I associate jods with women who look like and sound like their animals, but, since I've been looking for a pair of trousers that are well fitted, the idea of jods is beginning to appeal. Great pics, BTW. Xa

Generally I associate jods with women who look like and sound like their animals

Neigh, neigh, snort, clip clop, clip clop :D

I like jodhpurs, not really sure why, I just do :D I've got 4 pairs. Oddly, the ones in the pic are yellow, but they look kinda beige in the pic :evil: I also like riding boots, but don't actually ride and don't want to.

Great pics, BTW

I bought another new pair of boots yesterday, back to high heels this time :) They were a sort of comfort buy. I was going to buy 2 more pairs of the flats in the earlier pics (especially as they'd knocked £10 off the price over the weekend), a black pair and a white pair. They didn't have any in the right size, so to console myself I wandered into River Island to see what they had, and they had these

Posted Image

My eye was actually caught by the same style in a creamy colour, but they didn't have them in my size, so I had the brown ones instead. They're size 8 (UK), 41 (Euro), leather knee length pull ons. I haven't measured the heel height yet, but its probably around 3.5" to 4". The turned down tops can be turned up (they aren't sewn down), but the back of them is just the untreated back of the leather.

I hope at some point to wear them in public :D:D (under a pair of trousers)

Andrew

Hello and nice boots! Nice to meet another UK heeler/freestyler. Those first boots you pictured I think you can also get similar in Primark. I've definitely seen red and wouldn't mind that colour. Glad you've managed to wear heels at work. I've worn heels to work - mostly wedges or my chunky heels - with no issues what so ever. I think if you do it in such a way it works with the outfit then go for it! Look forward to hearing more of your stories. :evil:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005