Block Heels

since-i-can-rem

Since some of us must wear more sturdier heels, I see nothing wrong with the new shoes that you picted here. Enjoy them. Any other details on them available at this time? Any pics of you in them? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi all, Oh I love those shoes! I adore block heels, they're really comfortable and sturdy. I have a pair each in black and in navy with 2.5 inch heels, and another pair of high loafers with 3.5 inch heel. A pleasure to wear, and much less obtrusive in the street while still satisfying one's enthusiasms. Floria Tosca.

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Those are nice. I use to have a brown pair of pumps like those. Wish I sitll have them. My first pair of heels was a pair of block heel mules. Still one of my fav. styles. Wish I could find another pair.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 1 month later...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000F71V42/ref=set_0_image_0/104-0251367-7787925?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&img=0&color%5Fname=default

I really miss block heel boots too, like those.

Schuh had them in brown for a while (although they had an inside zip too) but they got rid of them!

Such a shame really.

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Hi all, I went out to a concert at the weekend (Beethoven's Ninth), in my new black boots with a 2 1/2 inch block heel. I wore them with an ankle length denim skirt. Really comfortable to wear throughout the evening. I walked to the concert hall, about 20 minutes. Honestly, wearing them was so relaxing and enjoyable, it made me feel good the whole evening. Great experience. They are a joy to walk in and really sharpen up the posture and change, for the better, how one walks. Anyone else notice this effect? Absolutely no adverse comments or reactions from anyone, either on-route or at the concert. I've been out in a similar outfit during daylight hours too, without any problems. All best wishes, Floria Tosca

Today I found this auction: DUŻY NUMER KOZAKÓW B-L-O-X ROZMIAR 44 (135511351) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro (it's in Polish, but scroll down to see the pics). The starting bid is low (ca. 30 PLN- that translates to 5 GBP or $7,50) and I think I'm gonna buy them- they're right in my size (I wear 43/44) and the heel is kinda high- 11cm (4") with a platform. I'd give them at least 8cm/ 3" without plats. They look somewhat gothic to me and resemble of combat boots, and I guess they would go well with my leathers.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Like someone has said---block heels are getting hard to find these days. I buy block heels as one of my streetheeling choices. Very discrete under long jeans. Given time, after we have only stilettoes in the stores, the fashion gurus will again go back to block heels again. Shoe fashions cycle that way. Meanwhile---enjoy wearing the ones you already own. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I love women’s sexy shoes from flats to heels, thin and block, but when I’m out I only wear block heels as it is not easy for others to notice. They are a pleasure to walk in and helps my back as it changes the way I walk.

Hi all, I just bought a pair of ankle boots with 2 1/4 inch block heels. I've put them on today for work, several compliments from people in the office which is nice. They're really comfortable too. I had them delivered to my workplace on Wednesday, couple of days back, because there's nowhere for the postie to leave stuff at home. Since the weather was cats and dogs, I wore them to go home in, stopping off at my local Morrisons for essentials on route. No problems at all. It felt great! I'm not wearing bootcut jeans either so the heels are totally visible. Feels real good wearing them, and being seen wearing them. I may not take them off all weekend! All best wishes, Tosca