PVC pants&heels, why so many looks?

tal

So i decided on a saturday to buy these black PVC pants with big buckles on the legs. It was in Antwerp, so i would be quiet save wearing the pants and heels.

The Pvc is not thin, more a little sturdy, but i was looking for a pair like that since i have a few pair which are realy lightweight (white, black, black flare and more).

I wanted it to look 'good' or like i was trying to make a 'look', so i took a pink dresshirt (photos show less pink then actually is) with me, which i could wear with the pants.

I paid for the new pants and walked back to the car in a parking garage, where i changed into the pink shirt and the new black PVC pants.

At this moment, i did wear normal mens shoes under them.

Then i did a small walk in the town centre of Antwerp.

I couldnt believe how many people dropped their jaws. Was it that bad?

Then i went back, and put some boots on, and tried that in a small village away. Walked on the sidewalk along a busy road, and so many people watched me.

I've been out in pvc pants, in boots, stilleto-boots, platforms the lot, but i never had so much attention.

Was it the pink with the shiny black which draws attention? or maybe the buckles on the pants? Or maybe the combo with the heels?

It felt realy good though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Oh yeah, I also guess it was the buckles. Personally, I didn't like them, but it's only my opinion. Leather jeans or trousers would IMHO surely look great with your boots and shirt!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Well, today i tried again in a city nearby. Just the pvc pants and a pink T-shirt, mens shoes. Not a single look....i mean... wtf?? About 20 peeps passed me, only one looked twice. Later on i tried it with kneehigh stilleto platformboots/black patent, but that was to much, i had a woman from the far end of the street point at me and she walked up to another stranger, to point me out.....lol.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.